Whats With The Lightning?

(Quick Disclaimer: I know virtually nothing about how the science of electricity or power works. I do not claim to know. The numbers I use are entirely off of google and rough research. If someone does know how any of this actually works I apologize in advance.)

No work tonight.

Typically Deku would be out and about in the night right about now...

But do to the raging storm outside he considered otherwise.

He was getting no reports of any crime from the police scanner he totally didn't tap into illegally.

So instead he opted to chat with Cyborg.

Until his bionic friend asked something.

He never really thought about it.

It didn't even cross his mind.

It was such a simple question too.

Which was odd, considering how much he thought about his Quirk.

"Hey Deku? Does that electricity you create have a charge?"

It wasn't weird or uncalled for that Cyborg would have such a question... but it definitely was warrant enough for one of Izuku's famous Midoriya Mutter.

The question was probably inspired by the raging thunderstorm going on outside.

"thatwouldexplainwhymygearrarelylosseschargeorwhyIusedtobeabltogofordayswithoutpassingoutduetolackingenergyevenwhenIspentweeksofcontinuousstrainandfightingwithoutneedingproperrest! (That would explain why my gear rarely losses charge or why I used to be able to go for days without passing out due to lacking energy even when I spent weeks of continuous stain and fighting without needing proper rest!)"

"Uh... Deku?"

"buthowcomeIhaventshockedanyone? (But how come I haven't shocked anyone yet?)"

"Deku..."

"doesoneforallgiveoffachargethatsnotharmfultopeople?butthatsnottruei'veseenoneforall'selectricityripapartoverhaul... (Does One For All give off a charge thats not harmful to people? But thats not true I've seen One For All's electricity rip apart overhaul...)"

"DEKU!!"

"Huh?"

"You good? You started spouting words faster then I could process man!" Cyborg whined as he stuck his pinky into his ear and dug.

"Sorry! You just really got me thinking... do you have something that can measure energy?"

"Yeah... I got something. Wanna go find out?"

"OF COURSE!" Deku yelled in excitement.

"Wait... is there any type of electricity that can't harm people, but still have a high charge?" Deku asked, not exactly being an expert on the topic.

"Hmmm... not really there isn't any form of electricity that humans are completely immune too." Cyborg Relents.

"What about charge? Is there an amount that isn't harmful?" Deku asks.