Prison Break... In?

Getting used to this new world was definitely a learning curve for Deku.

The new dangers, the new enemies, new friends, and definitely the rather large power difference.

In terms of strength, speed, and versatility. Deku could easily out bid most heroes and villains in this world. Especially with his lack of a glaring weakness

But this has caused an issue in another way.

Apparently due to the boom of evolution from his world, humans became very resistant to a lot of things.

For example, if he were to punch an average man in his world, with approximately 10% OFA, he would at most cause intense bruising and scrapes. In fact most high level villains need 70% OFA.

But people from this world are much more frail. In fact the first villain that he used 10% on was completely knocked out, and suffered from a couple broken ribs.

He also noticed that the ratio of super-powered villains to powerless was about 2 super-powered for every 112 non super-powered.

Most thugs he ran into had no abilities, and mainly used weapons. But he did run into his fair share of super-powered baddies. It seemed that this world was in the very early stage of quirk development, if they even were quirks.

Sometimes he couldn't tell the difference between a quirk, mutation, simple monster, magic, or technology. They were all pretty much the same.

But as he and the other Titans ran down the halls of the now rioting prison, Deku could finally take note of just how many Villains wielded a superpower.

A rather odd ratio was that about 1 out of every 20 villains had a power, yet no civilians had any noticeable powers. The only civil servants with powers were typically Heroes or Vigilante's.

But the current baddie that our Hero's were chasing was non other than a man made of pure concrete, who Deku learned was aptly named Cinderblock.

A foe that the Titans had apparently had run ins with before. So Deku made the most logical choice, "Hey!" He called gaining his teammates attention, "You guys handle big and grey! You know them better, I'll handle any criminals the police can't!"

After receiving the go ahead from Robin, Deku bolted down a passing hallway blitzing the fleeing crooks, stoping them in their tracks.

As expected 5% OFA was more than enough for those without powers, but those who did either dodged or tanked his blitz.

"Nice try chump! But you won't take me down so easily!" Yelled a thug who was levitating and lobbing large chunks of debris.

"Telekinesis huh? Impressive..." Deku stated as he expertly dodged and weaved through the onslaught of ruble heading his way, "But the thing about Telekinetic fighters, is they rely to much on it!"