Electric Buzz

The storm rages on, as poor unsuspecting citizens make their commutes across one of Jump city's many Bridges.

Rain poured down onto the black asphalt, grey concrete and shiny metal.

Lightning striking off in the distance, followed by the booms of thunder.

Cars all making their way over the suspended platform.

A Big Rig was one of these many vehicles making its way across, then out of nowhere a large bolt of lightning strikes directly in front of the driver.

Yelping in fear the Truck driver sharply turns his wheel, spinning out and sliding to a dead stop just in front of the smoky burning spot, pinned on the road and causing a large traffic jam.

As the smoke clears two figures are shown standing before the vehicular buildup.

Standing before the startled civilians are two figures adorned with armor similar to a samurai's, one large and bulky, the other thin and lanky.

The bulky one has black hair, along with a pig like nose, blue skin, while wearing black colored armor trimmed with blue, along with a cloud like symbol on his chest.

His thin cohort, on the other hand, has light yellow skin and hair, a rather pointy face, and was wearing an orange colored armor trimmed with yellow, baring a lightning bolt on the chest

The two then look to each-other with large mischievous grins, and chaos in their eyes.

"May we have fun here, brother?" Asks the large blue character.

"Of course!" The short yellow man cheers as he forms a thick yellow bolt of lightning between his hands, "We are Thunder and Lightning. We may do whatever we please!"

Launching the bolt upwards striking the metal cables suspending the bridge, Lightning creates large sparks from the charged metal.

"Look, brother! I command the sparks to dance!" Lightning cheers.

The two laugh heartily as a shower of sparks rain around them.

"Amusing. Now listen as I make music!" Thunder announces, clapping his hands together creating a massive shockwave and resounding boom, rattling the bridges cables and supports.