Arrival

(This is edited, so if you are rereading the story, there will be some changes)

Maddie was on her way back to the Gryffindor common room after being made a Hogwarts champion and thinking how she was going to cope with it, and wondering if she should tell Percy, Annabeth and Grover, and thinking about Percy and his sea green eyes and messy hair more than she cared to admit, when a bright light engulfed her.

Cedric was on his way to the Hufflepuff common room thinking about Maddie and how he was going to do whatever it takes to make sure both he and Maddie made it out alive when a bright light engulfed him.

Hermione, Neville, Ginny and Maddie's cousin Harry were trying to convince Ron that Maddie didn't put her name in the goblet, when a light engulfed them.

Dumbledore McGonagall and Snape were talking about the triwizard tournament and talking about how Maddie might die during it, when a light engulfed them.

Sirius was in a cave thinking about what Maddie does in the summer when she's not with the Dursleys and stuff like that, when a light engulfed him.

Remus was in his cottage thinking about the full moon and how Maddie survived the summers when a light engulfed him.

Fred and George were going to the common room with the food they got from the kitchens and talking about what Maddie (and betting on her love life) does in the summer when a bright light engulfed the two of them.

Mr. and Mrs. Weasley were at the Burrow and talking about how Maddie gets all those scars when a light engulfed them.

Percy Weasley was in the Ministry when a strange light engulfed him.

Percy Jackson was thinking about Maddie and how beautiful she is, how she smells like vanilla and strawberries, and what she does when she's at school when he was engulfed in a strange light.

Annabeth was training while talking to Grover and Clarisse (who was also training) about Maddie and Percy and betting on when they would get together when a strange white light engulfed them.

Thalia was with Artemis talking about hunting and which monster they will hunt next, when a bright light engulfed her.

Nico was in the underworld thinking about how Percy let him down and his sister, when a strange bright light engulfed him.

Trevor and Connor Stoll were planning a prank and betting on Percy and Maddie's love life, when a bright light engulfed them.

Tyson was in the cyclops forge working on a sword wondering when Percy was going to tell Maddie said demigod likes her, when a strange bright light engulfed him.

The gods were fighting as per usual, you know Hera and Poseidon yelling at Zeus, Hera yelling at him because Zeus did it with another woman and Poseidon yelling at Zeus because apparently their mother the titan Rhea loved Zeus more while Zeus was yelling at Poseidon that air disasters are better than water disasters, Demeter was yelling at everyone for not eating cereal, Hades was yelling at Demeter, Apollo and Hermes were no doubt planning a prank, Hepheastus was yelling at Ares and Aphrodite, Aphrodite was yelling at Artemis telling her to fall in love more, Ares was just yelling, Artemis and Athena were telling everybody to shut up while Dionysius was reading a wine magazine when a white light engulfed the room and the gods heard yelling

"What happened?!?"

"Where are we?!?"

"Weren't we in Hogwarts?"

"Percy?!?"

"Maddie?!?"

"Annabeth?!?"

"Grover?!?"