Waiting is Painful

Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worse kind of suffering.

That's how Jackson and Lydia felt as days passed. Their hope for having each other back was slowly crumbling into pieces.

Lydia was still searching answers to find a way to back to her unconscious self as Jackson was slowly killing himself for waiting for Lydia to come back to him.

Her parents wanted her to stay home since she been at the hospital with Jackson ever since she came to heaven.

"Mom I can't stay at home right now, I need to find a way to go back to the real world with Jackson."

Lydia said to her mom and dad as she gets up to go.

"Lydia, We know you miss Jackson...," Her dad said quickly to her.

"But," Her mom filled in.

"It's time for you to stay home with us..Jackson will come one day."

Her mom said happily as she hold her dad's hand, smiling at her. Lydia stared at them with disgust.

"You don't understand,"

I need him!

She yelled out.

They're smiles turned into frowns when Lydia yelled at them.

"Lydia, we know just-"

"Just what!?" Lydia cut her mom off.

"Just stay here and live the Amity life with you forever?!" She said mocking her.

"I don't want to anymore..."

She took a deep breath before she says anything else.

"But Lydia.. I thought you want this," Her father spoken.

"With us. We thought you'd missed us." He sadly glanced at her mom and Lydia.

"Not like this." Lydia angrily spat out and headed to her room.

Lydia was having trouble sleeping in her bed. Softly mumbling Jackson's name she wakes up and memories come flooding in.

Remembering her getting shot by Stone, half drowning, dying in Jackson's arms, hearing him shouting her name in agony.

She sat up and looks around the room.

Feeling like she was about to bursts into tears but nothing came out, just shaky breathes.

She wanted him. Not this. Of course she misses her parents but it didn't feel like home anymore.

It felt a big and horrible dream and wake up and be in Jackson'arms, telling her this was dream. But is not. This is real.

Slowing down her breathing she quickly got dressed and went outside for some air, heading towards the hospital.