Chapter 5 - Friends

Taehyung: "So, do you want me to take you to the place where the bridal party will be held? Or are you driving alone?" He asked while Jisoo was fixing his necktie.

It's early in the morning and Taehyung is preparing for work.

Jisoo: "Hmm, I think Jennie's picking me up." She answered without looking at him. She was busy making sure that his necktie is nicely done.

Taehyung: "Okay. I know the Bridal shower and Bachelor party will happen at the same time so I guess we will be spending the night separately." He answered.

Jisoo hummed as a response.

Jisoo: "You're all done." She said with a satisfied look. "Let's go downstairs so you can have your breakfast." She said while looking at him with a small smile.

-

The day of the Bridal Shower and Bachelor Party.

Taehyung: "Drive safely. I know you. You easily get irritated when driving. Set aside your temper and don't get into trouble." He said to Jennie after putting Jisoo's things inside the car.

Jennie was standing beside the door and was focused on her phone. She heard what he said but chose not to react to it. He's simply nagging at her again regarding this topic. 

Taehyung: "Hey!" He snatched the phone on her hand, looking pissed.

Jennie: She was shocked by his action. "What?! Give my phone back!" She almost shouted.

Taehyung: "I was talking to you but you are not listening." He scolded with his hand at his back, keeping her phone away from her.

Jennie: "You see, I'm busy with my phone, chatting with my boyfriend. That's more interesting than listening to you." She answered back. She is now pissed off.

Taehyung: "Seriously, Jennie?" He scoffed.

Jennie: "Yes, brother! I'm seriously being mean to you now so give me back my phone!" She confidently said before harshly grabbing her phone from him.

Taehyung: "Nothing's changed. You're still my brat, stubborn and annoying sister." He complained.

Jennie: "Whatever you say! I won't change. So bare with it, bro!" She rolled her eyes.

Just then, Jisoo came out of the house and walked towards them.

Jisoo: "Um, are you guys okay?" She asked when she noticed the intense look from the two.

Jennie: "We're fine I guess." She looked at him irritably before hopping to her car.

Jisoo: "What happened?" She looked at him with a confused face.

Taehyung: "Nothing." He said before dragging her to the other side of the car. He opened the door and let her in.

Taehyung: "Hey you! Drive safely!" He said, looking at his sister.

Jennie just gave him a whatever look. By this time, Jisoo already knew that her husband and her best friend got into a little fight again. She decided to just let it go cause it's a normal thing for the siblings when they're together.

Taehyung: "Call me once you arrive at the hotel." From being tense to sounding soft towards Jisoo.

Jisoo: "Okay. Be safe too." She smiled sweetly before giving him a peck on the cheek.