Chapter 24 - Home

Jisoo went back to the hotel after meeting Irene. Until this time, she still cannot think clearly of what happened.

She entered her room and was welcomed by darkness and silence. She was hugging herself, slowly walking towards the bedroom. Her attention was immediately caught by a tall and well-fit figure who was standing on the room's balcony. He was looking afar, his back was facing her but she can clearly who it was... her husband.

With teary eyes, she walked slowly towards him. By then, he slowly turned around and their gaze instantly softens as they meet each other's eyes.

Jisoo stopped in her tracks. Tears have finally flowed down her face soon as she sees that sweet smile on her husband's face. He doesn't need to speak to communicate with her. She can clearly see how he was telling her that everything is okay now and that he's sorry.

In no time, the handbag Jisoo was holding hit the cold floor as she ran towards him. Taehyung instantly opened his arms, waiting for him to finally feel her small body against him. Her warmth, her smooth skin, her petite body, her scent. He wanted to be near her badly.

Taehyung: "Baby." He said softly as he welcomed her with a hug.

He was hugging her tightly, just like how she was hugging him. She wrapped her arms around his waist, snuggling her face on his chest while crying.

Jisoo: "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Tae." She managed to say while crying.

Taehyung hushed her and started caressing her back. He was also placing small kisses on her head. He's smiling knowing that his wife is back to his arms.

 He's smiling knowing that his wife is back to his arms

Taehyung: "It's okay, baby. You don't need to say sorry. I understand." He uttered with an assuring tone.