Chapter 13 - Broken Hearts

Taehyung: "Good morning, Angel." He whispered to her ear.

Jisoo: "Good morning, hubby!" She titled her head to the right to plant a soft kiss on his cheek.

Taehyung's chin is resting on her shoulder while hugging her from the back.

Jisoo: "Did you sleep well, love?" She asked as she continues preparing their meal.

Taehyung: "Of course I did. I always sleep well because my woman is beside me throughout the night." He answered while giving her wet kisses on her neck.

She giggled at how he is kissing her right now.

Jisoo: "What are you doing, Tae? It's early in the morning." She chuckled.

Taehyung: "What?" He acted surprised. "Why don't we do it here? Let's make love here, wife." He said seductively with a smirk on his face.

She lightly slaps his arm which is wrapped around her waist.

Jisoo: "Naughty husband." She chuckled.

He made her turn around to see her face.

Taehyung: "And you like this side of me, right?" He said, smirking as he pulls her closer to him.

Jisoo: "Hmmm." She hummed as if she was thinking.

Taehyung: "Yah! Mrs. Kim. You really have to think about it?" He pouted.

Jisoo cupped his face.

Jisoo: "You're like a cute baby bear when you do that." She giggled. "I love every side of your Mr. Kim." She said before kissing him on the lips.

Taehyung: "How do you do it?" He asked as soon as they parted from the gentle kiss.

Jisoo: "What?" She was confused with the question.

Taehyung: "How do you make me fall in love with you over and over again?" He was staring at her full of love.

Jisoo: "I don't really know how to answer that question, hubby." She said, smiling.

Taehyung: "I love you, Jisoo." He said as he look at her lovingly.

Jisoo: "I love you too, Tae." She said before closing the gaps between their lips.

Bzzzt bzzzt bzzzt... 

The alarm clock keeps going on until Taehyung turned it off. It's 6 in the morning.

Taehyung closed his eyes again after turning off the alarm.

"What a lovely dream." He thought.

Yes, it was just a dream. After the accident Jisoo had, this moment with her seems to be far from happening because she changed a lot. She forgot everything about him.

It's been 2 weeks since Jisoo had the accident. She stayed in the hospital for treatment for a week before her doctor advised that she can continue healing at home. Jisoo was back at the mansion, living with Taehyung for a week now as they should but things were never the same. She still doesn't remember anything. Her doctor said to give her time to regain her memories and all Taehyung can do is wait and be patient with the situation.