Chapter 9 - It's Time?

On phone conversation. 

Taehyung: Where are you now?

Jisoo: I'm already here. I just parked the car.

Taehyung: Okay. Do you want me to meet you there? Maybe help you with the things you brought.

Jisoo: Nope. These are not heavy anyway. I can go to your office alone.

Taehyung: Okay, okay. I'll wait for you here.

Jisoo: Alright. Be there in a few, Tae. Bye!

Jisoo ended the call and unbuckled her seatbelt. She smiled while taking the bag on the passenger seat, full of delicious food she prepared for him. Today, they agreed to have lunch together at Taehyung's office.

Taehyung's side right after his call with Jisoo.

He went out of his office to quickly check on his secretary who he has been waiting for after their last meeting. He wants to make sure that his secretary remembers that he's having lunch with his wife and will have to clear another hour from his schedule so he can spend more time with her.

Taehyung stopped walking through the corridor when someone called his name. He turned around and was surprised to see the person in front of him. It was Irene.

Taehyung: "What are you still doing here?" He asked with a serious tone.

It's been an hour since the meeting he had with her ended but she is still there.

Irene: "Sorry if I had to stay a little longer. I just wanted to talk to you. Can we have lunch together?" She was hoping that he will say yes to her invitation.

Taehyung: "You should leave, Ms. Bae. Jisoo will be here anytime. I don't think it's good if she sees you." He said, plainly. He didn't even bother to answer her offer.

Irene: "Does she know?" She asked, sadly. She was shocked at how he's slowly pushing her away.

Taehyung: "It's better if you leave, Ms. Bae." He said, not minding to answer her questions. 

He turned around, his back now facing Irene's, and slowly walked away.

A couple of minutes later, Jisoo arrived at his husband's office lobby. She was immediately greeted by the staff. She likes it when the staff welcomes her warmly whenever she visits the company.

Taehyung's Secretary: "Mrs. Kim, you're finally here." He said as soon as he reached her place.

Jisoo: "Hello! I'm here to visit Taehyung." She said with a smile on her face.

Taheyung's Secretary: "Yes, ma'am. Let me help you with your things and take you to his office." He politely said.

After a while, they reached Taehyung's office. Taehyung's secretary was left outside the office while Jisoo went in to meet her husband.

Jisoo: "Tae-" She said, smiling.

Taehyung: "Ji-." He approached her and peck her on the cheek.