Chapter 20 - The Heart Won't Forget (Part 2)

The couple is lying in the bed, naked. Jisoo is snuggling on his neck while his arm is wrapped around her body, caressing her bare back.

Taehyung: "It's odd that you still don't remember anything after that accident." He started.

Jisoo didn't respond to what he said. She kept her eyes closed while gently caressing his chest.

Taehyung: "Do you want to schedule an appointment with your doctor? It's been a while since you had your checkup." He continued.

There was a moment of silence before Jisoo responded.

Jisoo: "No. No need for that. I don't need to be checked. Remembering the past is not important to me anymore. What matters to me is what we have now." She spoke softly.

Taehyung: "Hmm. Okay. If that's what you want." He answered.

Taehyung hugged his wife tightly.

Taehyung: "Let's sleep now, love. It's getting late." He said as he kissed her forehead.

Jisoo: "Okay. Goodnight, Tae." She whispered.

Taehyung: "Goodnight, Ji." He said before closing his eyes.

Next day. It's Rosé and Jimin's wedding.

The function hall were decorated with white and pink flowers. Guests started to arrive and everyone cannot help but be mesmerized and amazed by the decorations of the venue hall.

Jimin, the groom, is looking attractive in his black suit while Rosé looked stunning, wearing a simple yet elegant white wedding gown.

It took an hour for the formal ceremony to end. The newly wedded couple with their friends and families are now in a different function hall for the next part of the wedding which was the banquet.