Chapter 19 - The Heart Won't Forget (Part 1)

Two days passed after the couple's intimate moment. Jisoo has been ignoring Taehyung since then. Why? She also doesn't understand why.

It was 9 in the morning when she decided to go out of her room. Well, for the past 2 days, she only goes out of her room when she knows that her husband already left for work.

She was walking toward the living room when she stopped in her tracks mid-way through the living room as she noticed Taehyung's car still in the garage.

Jisoo: "He's still here?" She whispered.

She's confused as her husband was never late for work.

A couple of minutes passed, Jisoo was finishing her breakfast, still wondering why Taehyung is still in the house. She knew that there was something wrong.

After some time, she finished eating, washed the dishes, and headed upstairs. Before reaching her room, she stopped in front of her husband's bedroom.

She stood there for a while, thinking deeply before knocking on the door. She knocked twice but didn't receive any response.

Jisoo: "T-Taehyung?" She knocked. "Tae-" She was nervous.

 "Tae-" She was nervous

Why would she be nervous? Well, she has been avoiding him for the reason that she felt ashamed of herself, and shy after that incident. Yes, she was under the influence of alcohol but she was not fully drunk. She completely remembers how she provoked him to make love with her. How she badly wanted his touch, his kisses, and how he makes her feel loved through lovemaking.

Her heart is pounding faster. Something inside her is saying that something ain't right. Without thinking any further, she slowly opened the door and quietly stepped in. To her surprise, Taehyung is still in bed.

Jisoo: "Tae?" She almost whispered.

Seeing no response from him, she walked towards the bed only to see her husband sleeping. "Why is he still sleeping at this time?" She thought.

Her attention was diverted to the bottle of water on the bedside table along with some medicines. Jisoo instantly became worried at the sight.

She immediately sat beside him, bringing the back of her palm to his forehead.

Jisoo: "Oh my God!" She uttered as she felt his temperature is higher than normal.