At Camp

Max's pov//
Stupid nikki just had to take the offer. But oh well! When I got there neil and nikki ran up to me for a hug. David and gwen were walking to us. They were fucking old like holy shit. David then joined our hug. After the long hug David showed us around. The last part was the mess hall. There was a bunch of kids eating. David lead us to the first table that had 4 children sitting there. "Guys these guys are your new camp counselors!" David said. Neil nervously waved, nikki even shook all of their hands and I of course just gave them a hey. The kids looked at each other and then greeted us with a smile. David then told us that all of them were siblings and then left. "So what's your guy's names?" Nikki asked while taking a seat. "I'm islea but call me Sela I'm 16!" Said the oldest kid. "Um I'm Juan but call me eti and I'm 14!" Said the second oldest while flicking some food at the seat across from him. "I'm sophia and I'm 11!" Said the third one. "I'm Estrella but call me star! And I'm 9!" Said the youngest.

Then we walked to the next table. There was 3 kids sitting there. We told them that we were there new camp counselors and they just said hi. Nikki then asked them the same question. "I'm randy nice to meet you!" Said the kid sitting next to me. "I'm Amelia now get out my face!" Said the blone haired girl. "Sorry about Amelia she was signed up for boot camp! But I'm allie!" Said the blue eyed girl while taking her hand out for a hand shake. Neil gladly shook her hand.

And again walked to the next table. After doing this we then walked in the middle of the mess hall. There was 14 kids in total. "Guys since you already know we are your new camp counselors!" I shouted. The kids then nodded. "I am max!" I said all the kids the replied with a clap. "I'm nikki your other counselor!" Said nikki while waving, and again the kids clapped. "Um I'm neil the oldest camp counselor!" Said neil while waving nervously. The kids then said "hi neil!" While waving. Not gonna lie I think these kids are well behaved except for Amelia!

Before David and gwen left for good they gave us the keys to the junky old car and then got on the bus.