mom!

Manny's pov//
My parents were now fighting with the counselors. "You have no right to treat a boy like that!" Neil said. "Well that mistake is way too much to handle it's not like you would adopt him!" My mom said. "How would you know?!" Nikki said. My mom grinds and shakes nikki's hand. "Wh-what?" I asked

The next day Nikki's pov//
And that's how I was about to become a mother. I was signing papers for the adoption while Neil and max were helping with the campers. "Nikki are you sure about this?" Max asked. "Fuck yeah, I can't imagine just being disowned by your parents at a scam camp!" I said. Max let out a sigh and then walked out.

1 month later//
"Well kids next week is the last week of camp!" I said to the kids. The kids looked very upset. Except for one, manny. "But today I have a meeting!" I claimed. I then pulled manny aside and whispered in the kids ear. "After this meeting if it goes well you will be with me!" Manny's eyes widen and quickly hugs me. I hugged him back and then let go.

Manny's pov//
I watch my soon-to-be mother drive off to her meeting. I put on a big smile, a smile I couldn't stop from happening. "Hey manny um breakfast is ready!" Neil said while placing his hand on my shoulder. I followed him in the mess hall and sat down between Tommy and star. "So um Tommy, about the boyfriend thing you said..." "we do not speak of that!" Tommy said. I nodded my head and starting eating the mashed potatoes. "But um...manny, how long have they been treating you like that?" Tommy asked. I started shaking as I pulled up my sleeve. Tommy let out a loud gasp and then hugged me tightly. My arm was covered in scars and bruises. "Your parents are assholes!" Star said while banging her fork on the painted green picnic table.

Then the door flung open. "I DID IT!" Nikki screamed. I got out my seat and ran to hug nikki. She hugged me back and neil and max joined the hug. "Son!" "Mom!"