tommy and star

9:53 Neil's pov//
"Ok guys well it's almost time to get some sleep!" Said nikki while looking at her mint green watch The kids then walked to the tents. There was 7 tents "yeah I know the fund raiser didn't really work so we share tents!" Said star while looking up at me. She then was dragged to her tent by her sister Sela. I then walked inside the counselors cabin and max and nikki were already sleeping. I hopped on my bed and took my shoes off. I closed my eyes and then fell fast asleep.

The next morning third person//
Star woke up and her roommate Amelia was already gone. Star sighed and then put on her shoes and walked out the tent. The first thing she saw was nikki throwing the kids in the air and then catching them. Star then looked to her right and saw her best friend Tommy walk out of her tent. Star then looked at her left to see randy, Amelia, and Allie talking to each other. "Hey run away star!" Said Tommy while walking towards star. Star grabbed Tommy's hand and dragged her to the mess hall.

When they entered the mess hall Tommy and the little girl stood straight up. Right infront of them was the two camp counselors running. The tall blue eyed one running away and the short sea green eyed one chasing him. It looked like neil had a teddy bear in his hands. And then max had jumped on neil trying to take the bear from Neil's hands. Max then succeeded in the running and had got his bear back. Neil started laughing and max was tightly holding onto the bear. "Ahem!" Said Tommy. The boys then stood up as quick as they could. "Sooo um what are we eating today for breakfast?" Asked star. "Oh you guys missed breakfast sophia and Amelia ate it all!" Said max trying to hide the bear behind his back. "Are you serious again!?" Said star while trembling to the ground and putting on a dramatic scene making Tommy laugh.

Neil's pov//
Don't worry girls I'll try to make something! I said while walking in the kitchen. I opened the closet and all I saw was the platypus eating a can of tuna and a big bag of barbecue chips on the dusty top shelf. I grabbed the bag and then handed it to the kids. "That's all I could find!" Star started to struggle on opening the chips so Tommy snatched it out her hand and opened it without a single problem! They ran out the mess hall screaming in joy. I sat down next to max on the floor. Then the door was shut open.

"AHA!" Said nikki while holding two stacks of cash. "Woah nikki how the fuck did you find all of that?" Asked max while running to nikki to see closer. "I found it next to Campbell's chair!" Said nikki. "Oh nikki that reminds me! Can you go to town and but some food for the kids?" I asked nikki. Nikki then groaned. "Fine but max is coming with me!" Said nikki "no way!" Max said. Nikki then carried max out the mess hall and into the car. As they were leaving I could still hear max screaming.