dance pt.3

Tommy's pov//
I woke up in my bed shook i couldn't tell it it was a nightmare or not. I got off my bed and out the tent. It was already dark out but I guess everyone was awake. I mean the mess hall was like lighting up in the inside. When I walked in the mess hall I saw all of the kids dancing and having fun. I walked to star and she was standing with sophia just talking to each other. "Hey tommy!" Said star. I waved and this was the time to ask. "Hey star did I run into the forest today and was almost murdered?" I asked star. Then star nodded and I hugged her.

"Thanks for saving me!" I said. "I didn't save you manny did sooo you should hug him!" Star said. I started to blush but because of the color of the flashing lights no one noticed except for sophia. Star then grabbed me and faced me towards manny. "Go dance with your prince Thomas!" Star said. Star has given me multiple nicknames. Like Thomas the train  or just Thomas, tom, and tomboy! I started taking little steps to manny just to piss off star. Star had enough and ran to manny. Star pushed manny towards me and I caught him. We slowly stared dancing and star looked satisfied.

Star's pov//
I recently stole Neil's phone so I was recording on his phone. After recording I said. "Ha blackmail!" I then put the phone in my pocket and took a sip of the fruit punch. Some kid from the woodscouts his name is alexander asked me to dance. "Hola senorita! Would you like to dance?" Asked the kid. "Um do I know you?" I asked the kid. "No, do you want to?" The kid said. "Ew!" I blurted out and threw my fruit punch at him. Honestly I don't know why I did that I just wanted to. Then it was the king and queen dance thing. I was crossing my fingers for manny and Tommy but...

"the king is Estrella!" Max said. I mean atleast I'm the king! "And the queen is tommy!" Tommy and I both gasped and hugged each other. They thought we were going to do a slow dance but tommy and I can't slow dance it's too hard. So you know what we did? WE FUCKING DANCED BUT WE WERE ALSO FIGHTING! I first was going to push her but she grabbed my hand and spun me. I stepped on her foot and she let go of me. And that's how It went and we were soooo tired after. I looked back at Alexander and he looked very upset so after the dance I walked up to him and THREW GRASS AT THAT NASTY MOTHERFACKA but then said sorry.

10:00 pm Max's pov//
All the kids were in the tent sleeping. Today I had to check if they were actually asleep. I peek in every tent and then the last one I peaked in and saw manny. "Hey manny why are you still awake?" I asked. He was silent, before I could leave he spoke. "Max, what is love?" I froze...