Part 1

A girl is shown sitting in the a dark room. The room was only lighted with candles. It was a full moon night. Tears flew down her eyes. The moon light brightened her face. She was revealed to be Tejo.
She was crying her heart out. She tried to scream but couldn't.
Tejo(in mind)(crying): Kyun? Kyun mere saath yeh sab ho raha hain? Aisa kaunsa paap kiya hain maine ki mere saath aisa ho raha hain? Isse accha toh bhagwan jii aap meri jaan hi le lijiye. Ab mujhse aur dard bardaasht nahi ho raha hain. Lekin shayad mujhe iss dard se meri maut hi chutkara de sakti hain. Meri maut jaldi kyun nahi aa rahi hain? Kyun? Jab tak maut nahi aati hain tab tak toh mujhe bardaasht karna hi padega yeh dard.
Tejo wiped her tears and stood up. She was cleaning the room. Glass pieces pierced in her foot. She closed her eyes in pain. She pulled the glass piece then cleaned the room. She then sat down on the bed reminiscing of what happened today.
She was shocked to hear when Rupy told that she will be getting married to someone today.
She wore a saree from the cupboard. Rupy came to her room and unlocked it.
Rupy: Accha hain ki tu taiyaar ho gayi. Ab chal.
Tejo somehow managed to pick herself and reached to the door.
They reached to the temple in a rickshaw.
Tejo saw Fateh standing there with a garland in his hands and ready with Pandit jii to marry her.
The marriage rituals started. Fateh and Tejo took saat phere and Fateh filled her maang with vermilion and made Tejo wear the mangalsutra.
The marriage rituals got completed.
Fateh whispered something in Tejo's ears.
Fateh(whispered): Main tumhe tumhari saari karmo ka fal doonga. Get ready.
Tejo looked at Fateh painfully.
Tejo(in mind): Akhir kya matlab hain iska? Mere kaunse karmo ki sazaa dene ki baat kar raha hain yeh?
Rupy: Ab yeh aapki.
Fateh: Thank you so much Mr. Rupy. Aur yeh lijiye 10 crore ka check.
Fateh handed over a check of ₹10 crore to Rupy. Tejo saw this and understood that she was sold to Fateh in the exchange of money.
A tear flew down her eye. She quickly wiped it.
They both came to Fateh's house. The servants did aarti and grihapravesh of Tejo.
Fateh came inside the room and locked it. He then gripped Tejo's arm tightly.
Fateh( angrily): Iss shadi mein tumhe nafrat aur dard ke alawa kabhi kuch nahi milega. Yeh baat gaanth baandh lo ki tumhari zindagi ka control ab mere haaton mein hain. Yaha tak ki tum kab marogi yeh bhi main hi decide karunga. I hate you and will always hate you so don't expect anything else other than hatred and pain from me.
Saying this Fateh broke a glass full of water in the room and left.
Present,
Tejo(in mind): Naa jaane mere saath kya karne waala hain Fateh. Jo bhi ho.....mujhe toh vo bardaasht karni hi padegi jab tak meri saanse tham na jaaye.
Tejo wiped her tears and stood up but felt dizzy. She fainted on the bed.
Next morning,
Fateh came into the room and the first thing that he saw was Tejo lying on his bed.
Fateh threw a jug full of water on her face to which she woke up with a jerk.
He then grabbed Tejo's hair bringing her close to his blood red eyes.
Fateh(angrily): How dare you? Tumhari himmat bhi kaise hui mere bed par sone ki? Tumhara mujh par ya meri cheezon par koi haq nahi hain. Toh ainda se meri kisi bhi cheez ko haath mat lagana samjhi? SAMJHI?
Saying this he gripped Tejo's hair more tightly.
Tejo nodded with tears flowing down her eyes.
He left Tejo's hair and threw her on the floor.
Fateh: Agle 15 minute mein mujhe mera breakfast table par ready chahiye. Agar usse ek minute bhi deri hui toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga. Your time starts now. Go........GO!
Tejo shivered at his roar.
Tejo quickly changed and came down. She started preparing breakfast for Fateh.
Fateh came down in 10 minutes after getting ready. Fateh waited for 5 minutes.
Tejo quickly brought Fateh's breakfast but 2 minutes late.
Fateh saw this and threw everything on the floor including the hot coffee.
Fateh: Kya bola tha maine? Ek minute bhi late nahi hona chahiye.....aur tum toh do minute late laayi ho khana. So main yeh khana nahi khane waala hoon aur khabar dar jo mere office se aane se pehle khana khaya......now clean everything and the whole house should be cleaned perfectly.
Saying this Fateh left.
Tejo cleaned the mess and also cleaned the whole house except for the terrace as she was having Acrophobia (fear of heights. )
Tejo fell very weak as she has been starved since 3 days and today it will be the fourth day. She prepared food for Fateh and kept it on the dinning table. She was waiting for him and she didn't knew when she fell asleep.
Fateh came home late at night. It was almost midnight.
Fateh saw Tejo sleeping at the dinning table.
Fateh: Tejo! Tejo.....utho.
Fateh patted her cheeks but she didn't not woke up so he thought that she might acting to get sympathy from him. He shaked Tejo and atlast sprinkled some water on her face.
Tejo woke up but was very weak. She microwaved the food for Fateh and served him.
Fateh saw Tejo feeling dizzy. She was about to fall when he took her in his arms and laid her on the bed.
He then called Rupy as he knew that he would be in the bar only at this time.
Rupy was drunk and picked up the call.
Fateh(on call): Hello.....main Fateh bol raha hoon.
Rupy(drunk)(on call): Arrey boliye mere ann data boliye........
Fateh(on call): Tumhari iss Tejo ko koi beemari hain kya?
Rupy(on call): Nahi toh.....haan lekin maine usse pichle teen chaar dino se kuch khane ko nahi diya tha sazaa ke taur par.
Saying this Rupy's friend cuts the call in a drunken state.
Fateh(on call): What? Hello....hello.
Fateh: Shit!
Scene End.
Precap: Suspense.