Part 2

(This part contains violence.)
Fateh: What? Hello....hello. Shit! Is ladki ne itne wakt se kuch nahi khaya hain....agar isse kuch ho gaya toh pata nahi mera badla kaise poora hoga. Kal subah tak wait nahi kar sakta.
Fateh sprinkled some water on Tejo's face and feeded her food after she came to her senses.
Tejo was now not feeling that much weak.
Fateh held Tejo's arms tightly and asked her.......
Fateh: Pehle nahi bata sakti thi ki tumne khana nahi khaya hain pichle chaar dino se? Arrey haan tum toh bol nahi sakti lekin mujhe likh kar toh bata sakti thi na? BOLO!
Tejo shivered at his roar but then took a paper from the table and gave it to Fateh after writing something.
The Note,
Tumne bolne ka mauka hi nahi diya.
Note ends.
Fateh got more angry by reading this and he gripped Tejo's arms very tightly.
Fateh(angrily): Tumhari himmat bhi kaise hui mujh par illzam lagane ki? Ainda se agar mujh par koi bhi illzam lagaya toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga. Samjhi?
Tejo nodded teary eyed.
Fateh: Ab so jao aur kal se khana time par kha lena warna bhooki mar jaaogi. Aur main aisa hone nahi dena chahta kyun ki main tumhe tadpa tadpa kar maarunga aur fir hi mera badla poora hoga.
Saying this Fateh leaved Tejo's hand and turned on the AC at 15°C temperature and also turned on the fan.
Fateh: Ab so jao yahi zameen par.
Tejo laid down on the floor. She was feeling very cold. She covered herself with the dupatta. She was shivering in cold. Fateh saw this and slept with a smirk on his face after covering himself with a thick blanket.
Next Morning,
Fateh woke up at 9 pm and saw Tejo standing in the room with a coffee mug.
Fateh(rudely):Subah subah mere saamne kyun khadi ho?
Tejo showed him the coffee mug.
Fateh(rudely): Maine tumse coffee manga kya? Haan?
Tejo nodded in no shivering.
Fateh(rudely): TOH FIR KYUN LAAYI HO? HAAN?
Tejo bowed her head.
Fateh stood up and went near her.
Fateh(rudely): Ainda se mere kehne se pehle mere liye kuch mat karna samjhi?
Tejo nodded in yes.
Fateh: Ab jao aur mera breakfast ready karo.
Tejo signalled him that the breakfast is ready.
Fateh: Kya banaya hain tumne?
Tejo wrote on a chit,
The Note,
Aloo ke parathe.
Note Ends.
Fateh: Main nahi khata hoon Aloo ke parathe. Mere liye gobhi ke parathe banao aur vo bhi jaldi. Tejo nodded in yes and left. She quickly made gobhi ke parathe and served it on the table after Fateh came.
Fateh completed his breakfast.
Fateh: Mere saare kapde dho kar press kar dena. Aur mujhe koi garbar nahi chahiye.
Tejo nodded.
Fateh: Aur haan.....breakfast aur lunch time par kha lena warna mujhse bura koi nahi hoga.
Tejo nodded in yes.
Tejo(in mind): Pata nahi yeh akhir kaisa insaan hain.....ek pal mein bolta hain ki mujhse badla lega aur dusre hi pal itni fikar dikhata hain jaise ki iss duniya mein mere alawa aur koi iska saga nahi hain.
Tejo quickly ate the prepared Aloo ke parathe and started washing the clothes.
She washed the clothes without using washing machine and then dried them. She brought the iron on one of the clothes. Suddenly a servant called her. She went to the kitchen but completely forgot about the cloth.
Tejo suddenly remembered and ran to the room but was late. The iron burned the cloth. One of the servants came and saw this.
The servant: Yeh kya hogaya madam? Yeh sir ki favorite shirt thi jo unki mummy ne unhe birthday par gift kiya tha aur aapne toh jala diya isse. Ab pata nahi sir kya karenge aapke saath.
"Vo main dekh loonga."
Someone said from back. He was Fateh.
Fateh's eyes were blood red with anger.
Fateh: Tum jao aur jaa kar apna kaam karo. GO!
The servant ran.
Fateh locked the door. He came towards Tejo with his blood red eyes. He took the shirt from Tejo and looked teary eyed at the shirt. He remembered how happy much he was when he got the shirt as a birthday gift from his mother.
He slapped Tejo very hard when she tried to explain. His fingers printed on her cheeks. Tears flew down her eyes.
Fateh then grabbed Tejo's hair tightly.
Fateh(very angrily): Yeh shirt mere liye kitni important thi tum jaanti ho? Yeh meri mummy ne mujhe diya tha.....unki taraf se mera birthday gift tha aur tumne isse jala diya? Iski sazaa toh main tumhe doonga hi.....aur aisi sazaa doonga ki tum zindagi bhar yaad rakhogi.
He left Tejo's hair and tied her to a pillar in the room tightly on her belly. Her bare back was clearly visible.
Fateh heated the same iron by which the shirt got burnt. He then placed the scorching hot iron on Tejo's bare back. Tejo's heart screamed in pain. Her tears were clearly telling how much pain she was going through at that time.
Fateh then applied salt on her wound due to which the pain became unbearable and she fainted unable to bear more.
Fateh's anger decreased a bit.
Tejo came in her senses in the evening.
She was still tightly tied to the pillar. Her hands were paining as the ropes were very tight. The wound was still burning. Just then Fateh came in the room.
A shiver ran down Tejo's spine seeing Fateh. But his eyes were not full of anger. They were normal. Fateh came and opened the ropes.
Fateh: Jao aur jaa kar mera khana ready karo. Aur iss baar mujhe koi galti nahi chahiye warna main tumhe aisi sazaa doonga ki tumhari rooh bhi kaap jaaegi. Samjhi?
Tejo nodded and left.
Tejo's eyes were reflecting through how much pain she was going through. She prepared food for Fateh.
Fateh ate his food and ordered Tejo to wash the dishes before sleeping. She did as ordered and came to Fateh's room.
Fateh: Ab so jao zameen par. Kal meri ek friend aa rahi hain....uske saamne mujhe koi garbar nahi chahiye samjhi?
Tejo nodded and laid on the floor. After lying on the floor she immediately turned the other side as her wound was paining more when touched the freezing cold floor. Tejo somehow managed and slept.
Scene End.
Precap: Fateh's friend's arrival with her husband.......Tejo's dignity in danger.