Part 8

Tejo crawled back and ran out.
Tejo was running downstairs but couldn't see Fateh anywhere.
Tejo was crying and hid herself behind a curtain. She was shivering in fear.
Aman: Tejo......Tejo baby......kaha par ho tum? Dekho mujhe na aise tumhara chupna pasand nahi aa raha hain. So please come out baby.......main tumhe apna banane waala hoon.
Tejo's hands were also shivering so the curtains which were held by Tejo was also shivering. Aman noticed this and slowly stepped towards Tejo. Tejo was feeling weird that why did Aman stopped talking to her.
Aman came from behind and shouted in Tejo's ears. Tejo's heart thumped. Aman pushed Tejo forward and was walking to her. He held her arms tightly and spoke.......
Aman: Arrey tum mujhse durr kyun jaa rahi ho? Main tumhe apna banaunga........toh tum na mujhse bhaga mat karo.
Tejo was still trying to escape so Aman tightly slapped Tejo. Blood oozed out from Tejo's mouth. He then trapped her in between the walls and bited her lips hard until blood didn't came out. Tejo pushed him hard after gathering some courage.
Tejo locked herself in Fateh's room. Aman ran behind her.
Aman(banging the door): Tejo.....darwaza kholo......kholo darwaza. Tum aise mujhse chup nahi sakti ho. Aaj ki raat tum sirf meri ho. Aisa main nahi keh raha hoon. Aisa Fateh ne bola hain mujhe aur mujhse 1 crore rupay bhi liye hain.
Tejo was dumbstruck hearing this.
Tejo(in mind): Fateh ne mujhe becha hain......nahi nahi......vo mujhe bech..........
Just then something striked in her mind. Fateh was speaking to someone and Tejo thought that he was speaking to Aman at that time and was telling him that he will keep Tejo ready and he could do anything with Tejo that night instead of money.
Tejo(teary eyed)(in mind): Kyun nahi bech sakta? Jo insaan mujhe khareed sakta hain.......vo insaan mujhe bech bhi sakta hain.
Tejo's thoughts were interrupted by Aman's shout.
Aman: Ab tum darwaaza khologi ya fir main tod kar andar aa jaaun?
Tejo opened the door and threw her dupatta on the floor telling Aman that she was his for that night.
Aman(chuckling): Yeh hui na baat.........
Aman came close to Tejo and started tearing her sleeves. Tejo was feeling disgusting but she was compulsed to do so.
Fateh came home and was searching for Tejo. He checked in every room and was shocked to find Aman forcing himself on Tejo. Tejo was teary eyed.
Fateh instantly came inside and grabbed Aman's collar.
Fateh started beating Aman mercilessly.
Fateh(angrily)(while beating): Himmat bhi kaise hui teri Tejo ko haath lagane ki?
Aman: Kyun apni iss rakhel ke liye bari chinta ho rahi hain tujhe. Aise bol raha hain jaise ki teri rakhel nahi teri biwi ho.
Fateh punched Aman's face hard.
Fateh: Vo meri biwi hi hain. Teri himmat bhi kaise hui usse choone ki?
Saying this Fateh was beating Aman more mercilessly.
Aman fell on the floor after Fateh's beating. Fateh called the police.
Fateh then saw Tejo standing teary eyed at her place. A tear drop escaped her eyes.
Fateh hugged Tejo tightly but Tejo pushed him hard.
Aman stood up somehow and threw a glass bottle towards Fateh.
Tejo saw this and screamed.
Tejo: FATEH!!!!!!
Fateh was shocked beyond limits as he thought that Tejo was dumb since birth.
Tejo pushed Fateh hard and the glass bottle smashed with Tejo's head.
Blood oozed out from Tejo's head. Tejo fainted.
Just then the police arrived. They understood the situation and arrested Aman.
Fateh rushed Tejo to the hospital.
Scene shifts to the hospital,
Fateh: Doctor!!!!!!Doctor its and emergency.
The doctor came and commented after seeing Tejo's condition.
Doctor: Oh my God! We will have to operate her quickly otherwise she would not survive. Shift her to the OT immediately.
Tejo was being operated. Fateh was sitting outside and crying.
Fateh came to Ganpati Bappa's idol and prayed.
Fateh(teary eyed): Ganpati Bappa maine bohot dukh diye hain uss bechari ko. Sirf maine hi nahi zindagi ne bhi usse bohot dukh diye hain. Usne har uss gunah ki sazaa bhukti hain jo usne kabhi ki hi nahi hain. Aap please usse yeh zindagi mat cheeniye. Main usse har vo khushiyaan dena chahta hoon jo vo deserve karti hain. Please usse mat cheeniye mujhse bhagwan jii.....please.
Fateh sat down outside the OT. He was praying hard that nothing happens to Tejo.
After 1 hour the light of the OT went off and the doctor came out.
Fateh: Kya hua doctor? Tejo thik toh hain na? Vo khatre se bahar hain na?
Doctor: Sorry Mr.Fateh but vo coma mein slip ho gayi hain. Vo kab bahar aayegi ye pata nahi hain. Ho sakta hain ki coma mein hi uski death ho jaaye aur vo kabhi na uthe. I need to have a word with you. Please come to my cabin with me.
Fateh was numb after hearing that Tejo slipped in coma.
The doctor shaked Fateh and brought him to reality.
The doctor and Fateh went to the doctor's cabin.
Scene shifts to doctor's cabin,
Doctor: Patient aapki kya lagti hain?
Fateh: Meri wife hain.
Doctor: Oh....I see. So how you used to treat your wife?
Fateh was numb.
Doctor: Dekhiye Mr.Fateh agar aap mujhe nahi batenge toh bhi mujhe pata chal hi jaaega unke scars aur wounds dekh kar. I can clearly predict that she has been brutally tormented for a long time. She has been starved for many days due to which she has malnutrition.
Fateh was not speaking anything. He was just listening to the doctor teary eyed.
Doctor: Jo hogaya so hogaya.......lekin ab aapko unka poora dhyaan rakhna hain. Unko zara sa bhi stress nahi hone dena hain aur proper tarike se food bhi dena hain unhe..........yes ofcourse if she comes out from coma then only otherwise...........
Fateh(teary eyed): Doctor kya main aapse ek question pooch sakta hoon?
Doctor: Yes sure.
Fateh: Koi insaan bolna kyun chod deta hain?
Doctor: Dekhiye iske bohot saare reasons ho sakte hain. Ya toh kisi se uski awaaz cheen li jaati hain ya fir vo insaan khud hi bolna chod deta hain kisi sadme ki wajah se.
Fateh(in mind): Sadma? Tejo ko kaisa sadma laga hoga? Mujhe pata lagana hoga.
Fateh: Thank you doctor.
Scene End.
Precap: Fateh takes care of Tejo.