Part 4

Mannat was about to slap Tejo when Fateh held her hand.
Mannat: Fateh......haath chodo mera.
Fateh: Chodo na Mannat......kyun iss naukrani ko sazaa de kar apne haath gande kar rahi ho? Jaane do.....main baad mein isse sazaa de doonga.
Mannat:Tum inn bhikhariyon ko nahi jaante.......yeh jaan mooch kar aisa karte hain aur fir masoom bante hain.
Fateh: Please.....iski muh lag kar tum apna mood kharab mat karo. Please.......
Mannat: Thik hain tum bolte ho toh main jaane deti hoon isse.
Fateh: Jao...........main tumse baad mein baat karunga.
Tejo nodded her head and was leaving while bowing her head when Mannat puts her leg in middle. Tejo stumbled and fell down. Her head crashed with a pillar. Her forehead was bleeding.
Mannat(dramatically): Oh.....I am so sorry Tejo.....by mistake maine apna paer aage badha diya aur tumhe chot lag gayi.
Fateh: It's ok Mannat. Tum jao aur jaa kar apna first aid kar lena.
Tejo nodded and was stood up. Her head was spinning. She was stumbling and was feeling dizzy. She was about to fall when Fateh held her.
Fateh: Main isse iske room mein chod kar aata hoon.
Mannat: Isse kisi servant se iske room mein bhej do.
Fateh: Nahi main isse chod kar aata hoon.
Mannat: Par......
Fateh left before Mannat spoke further with Tejo in his arms.
Fateh took her to his room and laid her down on the bed.
Mannat(in mind): Yeh Fateh Tejo ko apne kamre mein kyun le gaya? Yeh Tejo sach mein iski naukrani hain ya fir koi aur rishta hain iska....iske saath.....mujhe pata lagana hoga.
Fateh's room,
Fateh was patting Tejo's cheeks. He felt her temperature was not normal. He checked her temperature with the thermometer.
Fateh: Ise toh bohot tez bukhaar hain. Shayad isiliye subah se itni zyada weak lag rahi thi aur vimla(the servant who saved Tejo in the kitchen from falling)bhi mujhe yahi bolne aayi thi shayad.
Fateh was about to call the doctor when suddenly his brain overpowered his heart.
Fateh's 🧠: Yeh kya kar raha hain Fateh? Tu iss ladki ki care mat kar warna tera badla adhoora reh jaaega......teri mummy ke saath jo naa insaafi hui hain uska badla lena hain. Tu kamzor mat par aur isse tab tak tadpa jab tak ki iski saanse tham na jaaye.
Fateh sprinkled some water on her face but she didn't wake up so he threw a jug full of water on her face.
Tejo woke up with a jerk.
Fateh: Apna kaam karo jaa kar aur khabardar jo ainda se aisa natak kiya hain toh.........
Tejo was looking at Fateh teary eyed. Her water filled eyes were telling him that she wasn't acting and was actually hurt.
Fateh saw this and got angry by thinking that she was trying to gain sympathy from him. He held Tejo's hair tightly.
Fateh: Mujhse tumhe kabhi sympathy nahi milne waali hain. So apna yeh natak band karo aur jaa kar kaam karo. Kyunki aaj se tum din mein jitna kaam karogi uss hisaab se tumhe khana milega. Samjhi?
Tejo nodded teary eyed and somehow left the room.
Fateh then came downstairs.
Mannat: Actually Fateh Mr.Khanna ka phone aaya tha for a business deal. It is very important for us to crack.....he wants to meet us today at Leisure Cafe for the meeting. So shall we go?
Fateh: Yes sure.
Mannat: Aur Aman........
Aman: Main thodi der baad ghar chala jaaunga. Don't worry.
Mannat: It's ok for me.....is it ok for you Fateh?
Fateh: Yeah....completely fine for me.
Mannat and Fateh left.
All the servants left except for Vimla.
Vimla: Madam ghar ki groceries khatam ho gayi hain so main le kar aati hoon.
Tejo nodded and Vimla left.
Aman saw this and came in the kitchen. He came to the kitchen without making any noise and hugged Tejo from the back tightly and then whispered in Tejo's ears.
Aman: Baby.........ab tumhe meri banne se koi nahi rok sakta........
Tejo shivered but after gathering some courage she pushed Aman and ran to a room. Aman chased her. Tejo was about to close the door but Aman chased her and forcefully opened the door and came into the room. Tejo was shivering in fear.
Aman locked the door.
Aman: Ab kaha jaaogi baby? Aur kyun jaaogi mujhe chod kar? Ab chalo.....tum jaldi se meri ban jaao.
Aman was coming close to Tejo. Tejo was walking backward and she fell down after stumbling by the chair. She was sliding backward and finally she touched the door.
Aman picked up Tejo and threw her dupatta. He then bitted Tejo's shoulder like a monster and also started smelling her body like her smell was satisfying him. Tejo was feeling disgusting and her pain flew in the form of tears.
Tejo was unable to do anything as he held her hands very tight.......also she was very weak due to the fever.
Aman was about to cross his limit when he heard Fateh's noise from downstairs.
Fateh: Aman......Aman kaha ho tum?
Aman: Shit!......Maine tere saath jo bhi kiya hain uske baare mein mat bata na Fateh ko warna mujhse bura koi nahi hoga.
Aman came downstairs behaving like a gentleman.
Aman: Haan bolo Fateh.
Fateh: Vo Mannat ki tabiyaat thik nahi thi isiliye maine usse ghar drop kar diya. She needs you so can you please go to her?
Aman: Haan haan kyun nahi.........after all abhi saari zindagi mujhe hi toh uska khyaal rakhna hain.
Fateh: So sweet.........accha bye.
Tejo came out of the room and saw Aman leaving. He turned and smirked at Tejo.....then left.
Tejo covered herself with the dupatta and came down when Fateh called her.
Fateh: Kya kar rahi thi tum upar? Aur apne aap ko aise dhak kar kyun rakha hain? He tried to remove her dupatta but she stepped back and went to the bathroom to bring clothes.
Tejo signalled Fateh showing him that she went to dry the clothes.
Fateh: Thik hain jao.
Tejo left.
Fateh saw that there were blood drops on the floor. He picked it up and sends it to someone to match the DNA with someone.
Fateh(in mind): Ab mujhe bohot jald pata chal jaaega ki mummy ka khoon Tejo ne kiya hain ya fir Mannat ne.
Scene End.
Preacp: Why is Fateh doubting Mannat?......Why did he send Tejo's blood for test?.......Will Fateh learn the truth?.........If yes then how will he redempt?