Part 3

Tejo somehow managed and slept that night but Fateh couldn't sleep. He was looking at Tejo's wound all the night.
Fateh(in mind): Aaj bohot zyada toh nahi kar diya?.......Nahi nahi yeh kya soch raha hain tu Fateh? Bhool mat ki iss ladki ki wajah se teri maa tujhse hamesha ke liye durr chali gayi. Iska tadapna toh abhi shuru hua hain. Tu chinta mat kar.
Fateh's heart was continuously telling him that he did wrong with Tejo but his brain was telling the complete opposite. His heart and brain both debated the whole night. He was thinking and turning from this side to that side of his bed. He didn't realize when it became dawn.
As soon as the sunlight fell on his face he got up from the bed and came to the kitchen.
He made coffee for himself and then brought a bucket full of water with ice in to the room. He threw that on Tejo.
Tejo woke up with a jerk. She was shivering.
Fateh: Kal se mere uthne se pehle tum uthogi aur mere sone ke baad hi tum sougi. Samjhi?
Tejo nodded.
Fateh: Ab jao aur jaa kar ghar ki saaf safai karo aur 9 baje mujhe mera nashta ready chahiye matlab chahiye. Samjhi?
Tejo nodded in yes and left the room.
She did all the household chores and then went to the kitchen.
One of the servants came to her.
Servant: Madam aapko kuch chahiye? Main kuch maddat kar doon?
Tejo nodded in no.
Servant: Thik hain mam.
Tejo was going to the sink when she suddenly felt dizzy. The servant held her and saved Tejo from falling.
Servant: Madam aapko toh bohot tez bukhaar hain.
Tejo signalled the servant that she was fine and then continued with her work.
The servant(in mind): Sir ko pata chalna hi chahiye ki madam ki tabiyaat thik nahi hain aur inhe araam karna chahiye warna inki tabiyaat aur bigad jaaegi. Main jaa kar bata kar aati hoon.
The servant went to Fateh's room. Fateh was working on his laptop.
The servant: Sir mujhe aapko kuch batana tha......
Fateh: Main jaanta hoon ki tum mujhe kya bolne aayi ho......mujhe sab pata hain aur uss baat ka khyaal rakhunga main. Don't worry.
The servant: Thik hain sir.
The servant(in mind): Yeh Accha hain ki sir ko pata hain. Vo Tejo madam ka khyaal zaroor rakhenge. Itni toh insaniyat hain unmein.
The servant left.
Tejo prepared Fateh's food and placed it on the table.
Fateh ate his food.
Fateh: Aaj mannat aur uska finance Aman aa raha hain. So unke liye Indian style mein khana bana na. Jaise ki dal makhni aur butter nun.
Tejo nodded.
Fateh's friend arrived in sometime.
Mannat: Hello Fateh.....how are you? Aaj kitne dino ke baad mili main tumse........
Fateh hugged her.
Fateh: Maine bhi toh kitne dino ke baad dekha tumhe. Dil bhar gaya. Waise where is your fiance?
Aman: I am here man.
Fateh: Nice to meet you. Chalo business ki baat kar lete hain.
Mannat: Accha uske baad shall we go out for lunch?
Fateh: Actually I told to prepare food at home.
Mannat: Oh....Aman likes homemade food very much.
Fateh: That's great. Aman do you like Dal makhni and butter naan?
Aman: Yes.....it's my favourite.
Fateh: Ok.....so let's talk about business and then we will enjoy our lunch. Let's proceed.
Mannat: Sure.....Aman tab tak tum yeh ghar explore kar lo.
Fateh: Haan......dekh lo....it will help you to buy houses in future. Bas teesre maale ke 4th room mein mat jaana. Ok?
Aman: Ok.
Fateh: Tejo......coffee le kar aao mannat ke liye aur chai le aao Aman ke liye.
Tejo prepared both tea and coffee and served to both.
Aman: Yeh kaun hain?
Fateh: She is my servant.
Tejo was hurt.
Aman: Oooo.
Aman: What is your name?
Fateh: Yeh bol nahi sakti......her name is Tejo.
Aman: Ooo.....I am sorry mam I didn't knew.
Fateh: It's ok Aman........Tejo tum jao aur jab main bulau tabhi aana.
Tejo nodded and left. She went to take bath. Aman was exploring Fateh's house after finishing his tea.
Aman heard the noise of water falling.
Aman went inside the room and saw someone Tejo wearing clothes. Her back was clearly visible.
Aman's lustful desire woke up and he went inside the room.
Tejo was unable to tie the rope of her salwaar suit.
Aman came inside and started tying the rope. He touched her back but not on the wound.
Tejo turned back and was shocked to see Aman there.
Aman: Kya hua baby? Main toh tumhari help kar raha hoon. Tum aise shocked kyun ho gayi?
Tejo was walking backwards. She touched the wall which made her realise that she had no where to escape.
Tejo was shivering.
Aman trapped her in between himself and the wall. He held up Tejo's chin.
Aman: Mujhse darr kyun rahi ho tum? Mujhe pyaar ho gaya hain tumse.
Tejo got really scared and ran downstairs to the kitchen after grabbing the dupatta and pushing Aman when he tried to kiss her forcefully.
Tejo came to the kitchen and was panting. A servant saw this.
Servant: Are you fine? Aap ki tabiyaat toh thik hain na?
Tejo nodded in yes. Tejo then signalled her to tie the ropes of the salwaar suit.
Fateh saw this.
Fateh(in mind): Yeh Tejo ko kya hua? Aur yeh kisse bhag rahi thi? Ghar par toh mere, servants,mannat aur aman ke alawa koi nahi hain. Shayad mera attention pane ke liye aisa kar rahi hain.
Fateh ignored Tejo.
Mannat: So.....like this our project will be represented and the deal will be ours.
Fateh: Thank you so much for helping me yaar.
Mannat:It's ok yaar. I am feeling hungry. Can we eat lunch?
Fateh: Yeah sure.......Tejo....khana le kar aao.
Tejo brought the food. Aman also came.
Tejo was serving everyone. Tejo could feel Aman's lustful eyes on her.
Tejo's hands were shivering. By mistake she fell some amount of dal makhni on Mannat's hand.
Mannat(angrily): Yeh kya kiya tumne? Ruk jao tumhe toh main batati hoon.
Mannat tried to slap Tejo but Fateh held her hand.
Scene End.
Precap: Tejo's dignity in danger.........Fateh's doubt on Aman......Will he save Tejo?