BLOOD OR LOVE?( CHAPTER-2)

(This song feels like Emily that's why added.)

Maid1: I won't get this to her room!! She's crazy!! (she said while denying)

Maid2: Well you have to!! Today's your turn. If you didn't then surely you'll be dead. (she told her a fact)

( Two maids were afraid to serve food to their boss's sister. Somehow they had to do it and while shivering and trembling with fear maid1 was going upstairs to give breakfast suddenly maid2 yelled something)

Maid2: Hey! Did get her a drink? ( She asked her if she suddenly remembered )

Maid1:OH!! DAMN! I FORGOT TO TAKE THAT DRINK FROM SIDDHARTH SIR.( She said when the realisation hit her)

Maid2: then go and get it otherwise you're there too to fulfil her cravings.
(She said in a warning tone and the other one left for Sid's room)

____________________________________________________________

(A door was opening to a dark room, lights off, sunrays partially entering the room through windows, her (maid1's)eyes went towards the bed and there she saw her boss working on the laptop, in the dark with full attention. She somehow gathered some courage and spoke with hesitation. )

Maid1:S..sii....SIR.(She spoke and he didn't hear, she again called him, louder this time which gained his attention. )

Siddhart: YES! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? ISN'T IT THE TIME FOR FOR MY LITTLE SISTER, EMILY'S BREAKFAST? (he almost yelled. Yes, he's the big brother of Emily and that "someone")

(Maid1 got a step back cuz as she jumped a bit because of a sudden loud voice.)

Maid1: ye..yes sir for that only I'm here. Sir Emily mam's drink is over and for that only I came here. Please, give her a drink asap cuz she's waiting for her breakfast. (she completed her words in one go with closed eyes.)

(Sid gave her the drink without uttering anything and as soon as she got out of the room slammed the door and she jumped but then left for Emily's room.)

(Now she was standing in front of another door which was red the same thing was there too just a change that her room was all dark. You can't see a little thing. Not even a tiny ray of light entered. She looked here and there and then said while being tensed)

Maid1: Ma... ma'am?? Ar....are you here? I can't see you but I bought you breakfast. If you can listen to me then please respond ma'am. ( She asked her to respond in a mixed tone, you can't say whether she was confused or scared?)

(Suddenly lights went on and lightened the whole room and a pretty woman was on her bed wearing a killer outfit with ravishing makeup, smoky eyes with dark red lipstick. Dark bold Kohl under her eyes and she was having an evil smile)

(Her dress)