UNEXPECTED ( CHAPTER-12)

Continuing from previous.....

The darkness of night was spreading an unknown feeling. The moonlight was of no use. Everything seemed so evil but this doesn't matter to a Spy who risks her life for a mission. The same was the motive of Mini, who was now trying her best to get the information about The Smiths. She tried to act like a scared cat in front of them but deep down she just wants her mission to get accomplished.

She was in Siddharth's room, cleaning it. More clearly trying to find evidence. She couldn't find anything. Being helpless she transferred her message to her team in Morse code. She was about to leave when her eyes fell on the bedside wall. There was a red strip visible. Being a Spy it was a habit to see minute details. She went there, touched it and felt a few stuff beside the wallpaper. She tried to tear it off. She did it ASAP and when it was off she was stunned!

She gasped and looked over it. There was whole planned stuff. Bondita's photo, Emily's photo, Anirudh's photo. All of it was connected with a red string.

Kill Bondita

She was stunned to see that. She stumbled back but hit someone. She turned and saw....

Emily

Again her beautiful eyes had other kinds of feeling, some hunger. She was there but of course not without her knife.
Mini was scared to death, her forehead was now covered with sweat.
Emily with outermost sweetness asked her with a devilish smile..

Emily: what happened mini? Information transfer karni hai? (While raising eyebrows and a psychopathic smile)

Mini while being scared: n..nooo ma.. ma'am. Ye bas mujhe kuch ajeeb laga isiliye bas dekha, no... nothing else.

Emily again, with a smile, sliding her index finger along the edge of the knife uttered while looking at the knife: ahh.. so that's why you transmitted the message that you couldn't find anything.

Another shock for Mini and Emily cracked the Morse code. Emily looked toward Mini and said: shock laga? Hmmmm(exhales and then, sits on the bed while putting one leg over another and her hands supporting her body)
Ohh well "vas a morir pronto"

A confused look came on Mini's face and she narrowed her brows. Emily saw it and uttered: you'll get to know its meaning too. Not only Morse code but I can say other languages too. (She chuckled which gave an evil vibe.)

Mini was now thinking of escaping the mansion. She turned her face but Emily was on that side already. She widened her eyes the looked at the bed, but she wasn't there. Emily made her look at her.

Emily: tch tch tch. Bhagne ko soch rhi ho? Bhag ke dikhao to jaanu.

Now, Mini attacked her and Emily defended herself but in the nick of time, Mini took out a smoke grade and threw it which filled the room with smoke.

Emily while twisting her neck uttered: ohh this will be fun! (And went after her)

Mini, almost reached the gate but was pulled back and she fell to the ground.
Anger was rushing through her veins and Mini got up.
Now, ready to fight. She attacked Emily. Both women were fighting but one wanted to save herself and the other wanted to take a life. In between their fight, Emily hit Mini and she hit a table on which Emily's drink was filled and it fell. It got opened and a red fluid came out of it. Mini, confused, looked and touched it. She smelled it and gasped, then looked towards Emily with wide eyes.

It was blood

An agent can recognise blood, Emily laughed evilly and uttered: to tumhe pta chal hi gya. Laga nhi tha ki itni kismat achi hogi tumhari jo ab tak jinda ho.