PROPOSED?(CHAPTER -15)

Previously on: heaven or hell?

Bondita:
Sab kuch jindagi me thik thak kat rha tha PAR  kehte hai na kuch bhi hamesha nhi rehta usi tarah meri jindagi ne bhi aisa mod(turn) liya jisne sab kuch badal ke rakh diya jab hamari mulakat usse hui.

Mon: TUNE MUMBAI JAA NE KE LIYE HAA KARDI HAI!!!!!!!!

Monica: Ek aur baat kisi aur ke under kaam karna hoga. Koi new partner hai aur Mumbai me sab sambhalega.

"Who?"

Anirudh Roy Chaudhary.

___________________________________________

Splash!

A beautiful face was covered with droplets of blood. Her hand held a beautiful knife which was now covered with blood! She slit his throat with her knife!

Someone(Siddharth):Emily!! what the hell is this??!!!
Can't you control yourself for a single day?! It's your birthday and you killed someone!! Man, we gotta do something. (said in an irritated and worried tone and looked towards the lifeless body)

(She raised her beautiful eyes and looked at the body then took the knife to her face and slightly touched the edge of her knife with her index finger and uttered....)

Female voice(Emily): WHAT I CAN DO BHAI?? HE WAS TRYING TO KISS ME...AND FLIRT SOOO GAVE HIM A SMOOTH LONG PEACEFUL KISS WITH DEATH!

(she said with a psychopathic smile and in a sweet calm voice with a sarcastic laugh)

Siddharth: Leave from here!! Let me handle this! (she left)

___________________________________________

Next morning,

Siddhart: I have to do something to save her.. now it's the time for the plan (suddenly he remembered something and started dialling on his phone and on the other side someone picked up the call)

Siddharth: Hello? Am I talking to Mr Anirudh Roy Chaudhary?
___________________________________________

Anirudh: Get ready to fall in love with me Ms Bondita Das. I bet you'll love it.
something is waiting for you (he said while looking at her photo was touching her face)
___________________________________________

Bondita: friends?

Anirudh: friend.
___________________________________________

Bondita:tumne Aisa kyu kiya Anirudh?! Kyu apni jaan khatre me daali??!!!

Anirudh: because I love you!

___________________________________________

Anirudh: let's go on a date!

Bondita: sure!

___________________________________________

Bondita: aaj ki report me Siddharth Smith ka naam aaya tha related to drugs and something.

Continuing....

Anirudh: Siddharth ko kaise bachaun??!!! Use ye sab me fasne ki kya jarurat thi yarr?! Let me call him.

The call got connected and Siddharth picked up: Hello?

Anirudh: Hello siddhart! Damn it man you're in big trouble, idiot! Drugs case me involve kyu hue ho?!!!!

Siddharth with a frown: what the hell?! Hua kya hai?!

Anirudh: tum kisi drugs me involved ho with Smith industries aur uski report Bondita ne submit kar di hai publish hone ko bhej diya hai!! Ab kaise bachoge?! Tumhara chodo Bondita ko mere pe shaq ho jaayega! Aaj hi dekh liya usne!!