HEY LADIES! (CHAPTER-3)

(Play the song in the header)

(The golden sun rays were falling on a man's face. There weren't birds chirping instead car horns. The man's sleep broke and he groaned but had no choice rather than wake up so that's what he did. He got out the bed and took a shower then came out of the bathroom and got ready. He was in his house when his phone ranged and he picked up the call and turned around.)

Man: YES, You're talking to THE ANIRUDH ROY CHAUDHARY. May I know who you are?

Person: Anirudh! It is me! Siddhart! Long time no see pal

Person: Anirudh! It is me! Siddhart! Long time no see pal. How are you and where've you been?!
(Anirudh's face lighted up and he replied with happiness)

Arc: Ohh my goodness! Siddharth! How are you brother? I've been really good and currently I'm in London. What about you? How's everything going?

Sid: Not so good Anirudh. Everything's been a mess and Emily is getting way too hard to handle. Yesterday her craziness got out to the limit and she just killed a guy who wasn't behaving very nicely and got murdered. (he said in a tensed and helpless voice)

I don't know what to do? How to get her free from all of this but then I remembered a year ago I met her.
Brother, I need your help! Please help me to save my little sister. I'm begging you( He begged for his help and he's his best friend he can't deny so...)

Arc: what....what Sid, don't say like that! I'll help you. Anything you need I'm your man. ( He said assuring him and continued)
What do I have to do?

Sid: Come to India then we'll discuss everything properly just for now you know that we have to trap someone.

Arc: who? ( He asked in a suspicious tone)

Sid: BONDITA DAS.

Arc: who the hell is she?

Siddharth: Emily's look alike.

(As soon as he completed his sentence for a minute Anirudh was silenced and then freaked out!)

Arc: what??!! Tum jo bol the ho wo tumhare kaano tak jaa rha hai? ( He asked in a joking tone and tried to digest what he was talking about)

Sid: It's true and she's in DEHRADUN. Rest when you'll come then we'll talk.

Arc: okay I'm coming just let me look for a flight. ( He looked for a flight and booked the soonest ticket)
Done I'll be there till tomorrow night. Bye, talk to you when I'll reach there.

In the evening, when he was going for his flight, every girl's attention was on him. They were staring at him as if he were a piece of pizza that they'll eat right now.

 They were staring at him as if he were a piece of pizza that they'll eat right now