WHAT THE ----?( CHAPTER-9)

In Smith's mansion,

Emily woke up and she again got hyper, yelling and throwing stuff. Siddharth came and said while calming her down.

Siddharth: E..emi... Emily. I know tum bhut suffer kar rhi ho but trust me it's gonna come to an end. Aaj koshish karenge tumhare is takleef ko khatam karne ki par pehle shant ho jaao.

(Emily after listening to him calmed down and then looked towards him with wondering eyes.)
Siddharth understood her expression and said: abhi ye sabka time nhi hai abhi chalo. Get ready. Kisi ko pta nhi chalegi tumhari asliyat.

(She nodded and got ready. She wore a beautiful black dress which was sleeveless with a thin strip. She wore a maroon jacket over.
Her eyes were black smoky with red lipstick. Black Kohl highlights her eyes and she when sat in her car covered her eyes with black glares and not to forget her knife enhanced her beauty.)

(Her look)

(Emily sat  down then a questionable thought came and she asked her brother with her narrowed brows

(Emily sat  down then a questionable thought came and she asked her brother with her narrowed brows.)

Emily: umm bhai? Where are we going actually?

Siddharth answered with a satisfactory smile: Tumhe azaad karane. Kisi ko kuch pta nhi chalega.

(Emily understood him and then looked in front. She brought the knife up and slid her index finger along the edge while giving an evil smile.)

***************************************
At Anidita's place,

The goon who had taken Bondita with him was now trying to touch her inappropriately. He looked at her with disgustful eyes. She felt it and she wanted to beat the crap out of him but her main focus was on Anirudh. Without focus, no one can do anything so was she.
He was going put his hand on her waist when she slapped him hard. Now, he lost his temper and to show his "Manly power" he slapped her and she fell to the ground.

Bondita with red eyes yelled: Hath lagane ki koshish bhi ki na to hath Tod denge! Bhut acha majak karte hai ham par jab peetne pe aa jaye to dekhte nhi kuch ki sar foota ya taang tooti.