Chapter - 7: Ooo News!

A.N: Guess what? I am alive! You guys, I am soooooo sorry that I have been AWOL for a while, but a lot of stuff came up. Even now, my finals are super close, and yet, here I am, posting the next chapter. Bare with me, please? I will do my best to update as soon as possible, okay?

Chapter - 7: Ooo News!

Now...

It has been a week since he was admitted to the hospital. A week since he was found. A week, with no information about his current state. He still wasn't stable, but he soon would be - at least, that's what the doctors are saying.

Word spread soon that he was found. After all, a lot of people knew him. But, his teammates asked everyone to not visit him now. It would be too much for them to handle.

They had no idea when he was going to wake up - if he was going to wake up. The doctors said that aiyoo was a miracle that he was alive after the months of torture he went through. It was like his sick, twisted captors actually wanted to keep him alive.

But, they weren't ready to lose hope. He was one of the strongest people they knew, and they were going to be there on his side no matter what.

No. Matter. What.

6 Months Ago:

"What are you gonna do to me?" He demanded.

"Oh, it's simple - you see, we have been searching for a potential lab rat for this blade we have created, and you seem to be perfect for it."

"Ha, if you think I am gonna wield a blade for you, you are insane."

"True, I am insane. But, I happen to be an insane person who is quite persuasive. Mark my words - End of the day, you are gonna beg me to wield my blade."

"Whatever sails your boat, dude. You know, it's rude of you to make me talk to that stupid mask of yours. I mean, I have been here for what - Two months? And yet you haven't shown me your face. I am wounded, dude. I thought we had a bond. Or, are you afraid that you are ugly? If yes, then don't worry, I won't judge you."

"I will show you my true face when you show me yours, my dear boy."

With that, Tefuel plunged the sedative into his artery.

1 Year Ago...

"Dragoon?!" Tyson asked in relief. It has been ages since he met his beloved bit beast.

"Listen, Tyson, I don't have much time left. You and Kai, you are in danger."

"Aren't we always?"

"But this time, it's different!" Dragoon insisted.

"What do you mean?"

"What are the other things you have experienced because of your bond?"

"Uhh, let's see: Mind reading, location tracking, and we can wield each other's blades. That pretty much covers it. Also, Kai has been having flashbacks."

"Huh. You still haven't reached the next part."

"What part?"

"I cannot tell you about it. But, you will know it when it happens. Think of either me or Dranzer when you reach that stage, and one of us will come and explain what we can."

"Why can't you tell it to me now?"

"It's complicated, Tyson," Dragoon sighed. "You and Kai, you are something that hasn't occurred in eons. From the beginning of the age, it had just been me and Dranzer with the bond, and our previous wielders didn't have it. But for some reason, you both were chosen, and your bond has been triggered. But, by what?"