Chapter 11: I Remember It All Too Well, As My Tears Ricochet

A.N: I don't really know who is still around, but if you are, Heyyy again! I hope you are doing great!

So. I know I used to update like crazy, and then it went the completely opposite way, but that's... sorta who I am *Nervous chuckle*. But, actually, it's also because my writing style has changed, my ways of seeing Tyson and Kai - the two main characters I am really actually acquainted with - has changed, and honestly, I seem to have ideas now and then but I have lost the inspiration for this story. I am experiencing what is termed as a Writer's Block, if I am not wrong. And, as I didn't really get actual reviews of the last chapter, I guess I was a bit downhearted. And then I realized that I am not one to give up. So... I will continue writing this story at my own pace, and if you are still okay with that and you wanna hang about, then... A huge thank you from my side. Also, I am thinking of ending this with one or two more chapters, and continuing the series with another fic. And oh yeah, I think you will finally know who the prisoner is!

Chapter 11: I Remember It All To Well, As My Tears Ricochet

1 Year Ago...

"What do you mean by strange occurrences?" Tyson asked, and winced. God, he sounded like a chain smoker. He figured that was the side effect of endless crying.

Tyson was not sure how much time he had spent sobbing into Kai's shoulder until all his tears ran out. He sniffled, and clutched at Kai, hoping the other could feel his need for a distraction even without their Bond.

The Bond - That was something that added to Tyson's list of losses, but he understood why Kai did what he did and so, he didn't hold it against him. Besides, it was a testament of how well they knew each other that Kai immediately picked up on his need and began catching him up with what had transpired between him and Dranzer.

Tyson knew he was leaving something out, and he also had a guess that that something was his own breakdown. He was filled with sombreness when he realized that he had been asleep when Kai had been breaking down under the weight on his shoulder, but... he also knew that Dranzer was there for him. Dranzer, who herself was facing some serious problems.

"Collisions of other dimensions with our own is probably the biggest problem," Dranzer stated. When we let other people or things from our dimensions into our own, like you both, we do it out of our own volition - the entry is supposed to be in our control. And now, it's not. Dragoon was the first one to notice a strange little creature in our dimension, and when we were finally able to establish communication with him, we found out that he was from Glax - 2."

"Glax - 2?" Kai asked from his position beside Tyson. Tyson looked at him for a moment, and leaned closer to him, and Kai immediately pulled him to his side, sharing a brief glance with him before turning back to Dranzer.

"Yeah," Dranzer replied. "One of the countless dimensions. So now, we are on guard duty, looking out for foreigners."

"Is that what Dragoon is doing now?" Tyson asked.

"Yes," Dranzer chirped sadly.

Tyson sighed. He missed his bitbeast, and he could say that Dranzer did too. He wondered if Dragoon knew he was in pain now.

"He does," Dranzer affirmed quietly. "I could feel it."

"Wait, so he felt my pain, and... you felt the pain that he felt from me? Does that mean you can feel my pain?"

"Sort of," Dranzer sighed, and stopped with that, clearly not inclined to elaborate.

There was a moment of silence, before Kai silently spoke up.

"We have to go back."

"It should have been around 5 minutes in your world, from the time you entered here," Dranzer informed.