chapter 1

A/n: I'm going to say it from now this is a heram many will not like it, and I won't discourage you from reading cause if I am being honest I do want you to try.

If you severely hate the harem genre do not read; and do not comment about him having too many spouse. You are free to comment on anything but that if you ignore this warning and you do comment on it you shall be muted.

I'm going to write up to 5 chapters and I'll leave it up to you guys whether I should continue or drop it.

Because of the heram tag I'm not sure on whether I should make smut or not but that decision shall be up to you to comment on.

I'd like it if you comment your opinion on this since I'm sort of new on this on this field.

You know me I'm bad at grammars so their will be grammar issues.

"Your imperial majesty! Your imperial majesty!"

Wei Qing slowly open his once heavy eyes. Upon their opening his pupils shrunk when the ray of bright like shines, once his eyes becomes adjusted to the environment he felt strange.

'This place it's not hospital room?'

"Your imperial majesty"

Wei Qing looked down to seem the panicked expression of a weirdly dress man.

He said nothing and only looked at him strangely.

"Forgive me for my impudence"

The man kowtow with his forehead pressed against the floor Wei Qing was still strange about what's going and after a few more seconds to adjust his thoughts a flash of memories that didn't belong to him flash across his mind.

Some moments passed and he finally got a grasp on what is going on, he is emperor Wei Qing the strongest and most powerful emperor in history and through out the 4 empires.

"Shou, why are you calling Zhen like an wild dog on the loose" Wei Qing voice was settled without an hint of emotion perfectly imitating the former.

Wei Qing raised his had to stop the concubine for pouring more wine within his cup and stare at the trembling servant.

"Do you need something?"

"W-well your imperial majesty, t-the concubine Tung Mei is within labour" he stuttered

"Hmm, I see then isn't it only write I visit prepare the imperial doctor" Wei Qing's voice was nonchalant about the situation as the previous owner would.

He got up from his throne confusing the 3 concubines that were serving him.

Shou immediately got up running to call forth the imperial doctor for it is the first time in a long time the emperor has agreed to visit a consort that is within labour.

Wei Qing although is nervous inside can quickly adapt to a situation, maybe too quickly it was a good thing he and the previous Wei Qing shared similar personalities though not ideals.

Wei Qing was transmigrated here by a strange man who wanted to fulfill his dying wish. But the problem is he over fulfilled it.

What the fuck is he doing with 27 wives 29 children now 30 children not to mention 2 more on the way!?. What was the previous owner a FISH?!. Why was he laying so many eggs.

The servants kowtow when they witnessed him walking in it the midwives were about to do the same when he stopped them.

"Continue on"

He went to back outside he didn't want to witness the ugly sight of how every human was born. He sat outside patiently waiting while being served by the servants.

"My lady congratulations you have given birth to an imperial son" the midwife said handing her baby over.

She smiled as she recieved her child.

"Oh my he looks like his majesty" she said giving a sad smile.

It is well known that once a consort is pregnant that his majesty's favor towards you will disperse, and she was one of those consorts you also have rare occasion where he comes to you when he is feeling generous.

Tung Mei was surprised when everyone began to kowtow as the emperor entered.

"My concubine my son"

The emperor stretched out his lengthy arms towards his new born, the concubine who was still immediately handed over her baby.

"Um, your imperial majesty"

"Calm yourself"

Wei Qing looked at the lovely milky baby within his arms, he was so small and fragile that he felt that is he held on too tightly the baby might break.

"Ah, Wei Zedong that shall be your name from henceforth" he said

"Thank you your imperial majesty it's a great honor"

She cups her head closing her eyes. She would bow if she could but she's still in pain from childbirth.

"Rest up, I shall revisit within 7 days"

Tung Mei was in high spirits she didn't know why the emperor has suddenly taken interest in her but it could be great for Wei Zedong.

Wei Qing left after giving the baby a name, if he stayed the concubine wouldn't rest so it's best he left for now.

Wei Qing was honestly perplexed, when he said he wanted a big family he meant 6 children and a lovely wife with in laws, not so many wives and so many children.

The worse part he can't dispose of them simply because it goes against his moral beliefs. They are human beings with feelings.

He has no choice but to make this heram thing works out some how.