chapter 15

That night Wei Qing and Ying Niu had sex.

Two days passed Wei Qing was having tea with Quon Sying and Shoi Ming, when a servant came kowtowing.

"Speak"

"The imperial Noble consort wishes to grace his presence to his imperial majesty" the servant said.

Wei Qing gently placed the cup down, he had almost forgotten about Tongtong he must be very upset.

"Yes, allow him to enter"

Soon as Xiao Tong was allowed to enter he started to make impatient steps,he wishes to yell at the emperor but he dares not after all who dares upset such a mighty man.

Wei Qing took a sip of the tea as he looked at his foreign beauty, golden hair color eyes more beautiful than a green dragon jade light cherry lips. Even while looking clearly displeased his beauty only sharpens.

"Your imperial majesty!"

"Now Tongtong before you go and lecture Zhen come and sit for tea, come serve the noble consort tea" .

Xiao Tong only shut up and went and sit, he then looked at the other two concubines, they both where disposed of by the emperor especially Shoi Ming.

The servants served tea, Xiao Tong only took it and swallow bitterly

"Your imperial majesty, you mustn't only drink tea eat some more and stay healthy" Shoi Ming said, "and here Virtuous lady Quon"

Wei Qing felt awkward the sick was giving them advice on how to be healthy how cute, Xiao Tong saw how Shoi Ming was winning favor so he puffed and picked up the chop sticks and picked up a flower cake then offers it to Shoi Ming.

"You are sick practice what you preach!" Xiao Tong lectures

"But, shouldn't you eat first?" Shoi Ming tilts his head confused

"Hmph!, how dare I eat before the sickly do you want to die?!, Eat your sickly pale and skinny even ghost will pity you and it will not look good on his imperial majesty".

Shoi Ming pouts the noble consort was right he gently closed his eyes and opens his mouth. Xiao Tong blushed then mouth feed this person, such intimate acts was only done with the emperor so to do it with another concubine made him nervous he hopes he doesn't hurt him with the chop sticks.

All his siblings feared and disliked him so he had no idea how to behave on such occasions, Wei Qing slurps the tea only making Xiao Tong flustered in awkwardness.

"Y-your imperial majesty! I wish you don't embarrass your imperial noble consort"

"But zhen only drinks tea, zhen had done nothing" Wei Qing teases

Xiao Tong can only blushed in defeat.

Wei Chao, Wei Yuan and Wei Ding Xiang, all were targeted practicing out on the fields. Wei Chao pulled the bow and shot the perfect shot. The other two clapped.

"How excellent, as expected of first brother" Wei Ding Xiang the second prince said.

"It's nothing compared to his imperial majesty who can shoot 3 bow arrows in his sleep" Wei Chao scoffs.

"You aspire to be like imperial majesty, first brother" Wei Ding Xiang asked curiously

"Can I?, imperial father is for too great and wise"

"Hm, you give imperial father for too many credits"

Wei Ding Xiang didn't think his father was all that smart he may be excellent with a sword but not unparalleled.

Wei Yuan took out his arrows then began to shoot.

"Who needs to be like father to be successful" Wei Yuan said very coldly.

He needs to survive and to do that he must sit on the throne he hoped his mother completed it after all he is running out of time.