chapter 2

Wei Qing went back to his chambers with a busy mind. Base on heram tropes he was told about from his co workers men didn't treat their spouses right and women were objectified.

Women were also grown with that mindset in ancient times so naturally when they failed at something they blame themselves instead of their husbands or in most cases that's how it is.

The previous Wei Qing was a powerful and greatly astonished monarch, but his moral degree was low.

Wei Qing put himself above all and didn't care for no one but himself, not his consorts nor his children. Wei Qing felt he was to put above all else a Male god.

To put it simply Wei Qing was a narcissist, and many women desired the narcissist.

Soon the 17th concubine came and gently removed the robe from beyond the arms of Wei Qing.

"Your imperial majesty" his voice was low and seductive.

Another thing to note this world has 3 genders. Women, men and Gen.

Gen are somewhat intersex. They can get woman pregnant or they can be impregnated by men. Gen are consider lucky cause while they have the spouse or consort status they are entitled to an inheritance while females can not without being married.

"Shen Bohai Zhen wants to be alone" Wei Qing said

Shen Bohai was surprised he finally got his turn to serve his majesty and was refused. No he cannot loose this opportunity he must not be discarded again.

"Your imperial majesty tell this concubine what's the matter his a good listener" Shen Bohai insists

Bohai carefully hugs Wei Qing from the waist putting his chin on his shoulder. Wei Qing looked at him seeing his insistence he sighed.

"Go and sleep Zhen will not pleasure you tonight" he points at his bed

He won't have sex tonight but he won't case the insistent concubine away, this way he doesn't have to worry about being discarded.

Wei Qing was surprised, the emperor was allowing him to sleep in his bed without intimacy this never happened or he never heard it happened.

It wasn't often Wei Qing allowed spouses in his chambers so Shen Bohai was feeling lucky.

"Zhen shall have his bath"

"This concubine shall join you!" Shen Bohai insists

Wei Qing looked at the fidgeting Male and only thought one thing.

'Cute'

Wei Qing didn't reject him and went to the bath which in his opinion was more like a pool, seriously your only bathing one person what are you a dolphin.

After removing his clothes he went in the bath and relaxed against the cold marble walls of the bath, it was comforting.

In his past life before he had cancer he couldn't relax like this he was constantly working so his always been in an rush.

Shen Bohai looked at the majestic form of the emperor who was relaxed within his bath. He then entered and went closer to him, he didn't refused him coming near so he went within his arms.

He could try seducing his imperial majesty again but it's best not to since he was at peace and was feeling indulgent, this mood happens next to none so he was happy to witness it.

Wei Qing mind was relaxed so much he actually fell asleep. Some time later.

"Your imperial majesty, your imperial majesty"

Wei Qing opens his eyes to the sound of a voice calling out to him softly. The Male poked his harden chest.

"Hm?"

"It's been an hour within the bath I think it's better to sleep comfortably within his imperial majesty's bed chambers"

"I see"

He gently eased Shen Bohai up then stand up infront of him with the water dripping off his body, Shen Bohai blushed seeing his imperial majesty's member directly opposite to his face.

Wei Qing stepped out the bathe and picked up the white robe that the servants left for him Shen Bohai rushed to catch up to Wei Qing.

Shen Bohai smiled then went next to the emperor who laid down tapping next to him. He snuggled up closer and close his eyes as he felt the emperor embraced him.

A/n

To make this a whole lot better.

Let's hold a vote for your favorite consort or child within the heram in the later chapters.