chapter 19

The Empress moaned, accepting the emperor's deeped intrusion, scratching his back deep into his back, tearing into the emperor's flesh. 

"~Nrgh~ your imperial majesty" he moaned, "ACK!" 

His eyes shot open when the emperor shot deeper, making his legs tremble.

Wei Qing smiled holding the empress's chin with one hand then kissed him, as he continued to pounce inside of him. 

The Empress tears up from the burning sensation in his stomach, it's so warm yet painful. This fiery pleasure, he looked at Wei Qing excitedly for more.

Wei Qing smiled then turned him over then held his hips, leaning down and biting the back of his neck while sucking on his precious yet flawless skin. 

Their wild intimacy continued until near dawn where Wei Qing let his empress, the empress who was very tired, fell asleep almost immediately after.

Wei Qing looked at the sleeping figure and thought he was indeed very beautiful and delicate, he looked at his hands that were close together under his chin with a bit of jealousy. He took the hand wrapping it around his waist to hug him as he watched the empress sleep.

'That is where they belong' 

Later after sunrise they both got up out of bed, Wei Qing left the empress' chambers in his nightwear and robes. The servants who were tending empress, the senior servant smiled at the empress brushing his hair. 

"It seems like the emperor is favouring you once more, your imperial majesty," she said happily.

"He'll get tired of me eventually like he always does" 

"Don't say that" she bites her lips, "Don't be so negative your imperial majesty, you've been together since you were children he will never discard you" 

The Empress was not moved by Da Feng words he knew Wei Qing well, once he is bored he will eventually stop coming. So he already closed his heart off to whatever childhood memories story they hold together, Wei Qing is the emperor and the emperor doesn't care for anyone but himself.

After preparing the morning the emperor went to sit in the throne room where the empress joined him and not long after Noble Consort Li Hua joined. 

Nobles Consort Li greeted them before sitting at the corner before a table. Wei Qing looked at the noble Consort and can't help but think, his taste sure is extraordinary. Noble Consort Li was a beauty from her bosom to her butt, he figured looked so alluring he couldn't even be angry at the guards who had lingering stares.

The guards though did not dark to long their stares on the empress who was in the eyes of the emperor, to the chance to sneak a peek of the noble Consort. The moment they turned and saw that the emperor saw that they were staring, their souls left their bodies.

"Noble Consort Li how has it been?" 

"It's been well, your majesty," she smiled charmingly with a hint of seductiveness. 

"Indeed you seem well" 

"Though I must say, I do miss the presents of his majesty" 

"My presence? " Wei Qing chuckled, "what could you possibly miss about Zhen's presence" 

Before he could finish the two large doors began to open, "granted and audience with his imperial majesty is the 1st Princess of Zhou kingdom, Royal Princess Qi Ruolan" the eunuch announced with a bang of the brass gong.

Wei Qing crossed his legs relaxing back into the chair, one look at her and he can tell he won't like this person. It's that there was nothing subjectively bad about her but it's that instinctive feeling that one gets whenever they know they will forever be in disagreement with such a person.

And she didn't look pleased to see him either.

"Princess Qi" 

Qi Ruolan grit her teeth, she glared at the emperor to the shock of her servants she was not raised like this. But the thought of marrying someone like Wei Qing displeased her greatly.

"Your imperial majesty, I'd like to renounce my position as a spouse!" She uttered out.

The servant was shocked, "y-your highness" 

"Okay" 

Everyone else was equally shocked at the emperor.

Past or present Wei Qing would not accept someone like Qi Ruolan, Wei Qing did not like being rejected so reject him once he is punished then send them back. The Princess looked at him in disbelief. 

A/n

Question what do you like about this story?

Please answer I'm curious so I can try updating regularly.