Weeks passed since that incident with Manjiro and Haru. I'm guessing they are ok now because Haru still goes to hang out with Manjiro.

Right now, me, Shin and Takeomi were walking around. I was walking next to Takeomi and Shin was infront of us. "You're the one who cheated in the game....." "Hey guys,... I'm gonna disband The Black Dragons." Takeomi and I froze in our spots and looked at eachother before looking at him. "Disband?! But why!? I mean we just became Japan's number one!"

"Now that there's no one better than us,..At this point, it's just gonna be bullying people weaker than us, wouldn't it?" "You're gonna give this up that easily." "Shin,.. are you sure. I mean, I got no place to talk in this matter, but, isn't disbanding it a bit to far." He nodded no and Takeomi just looked shocked and annoyed.

The days after that, I barely talked to Takeomi. He didn't even answer the calls and if he did, he was dead drunk. "Hey Shin,.. I'm worried about Takeomi. You don't think we should find him and see if he's alright." "I already tried. I can't get in contact with him."

Only about a few months after, I got back in contact with him, but we didn't talk as much as we used to before. I still talked to Waka and Benki to and so did Shin, but he hardly had contact with Takeomi. I'm guessing he's just letting him cool off still.

About a year, almost two passed. Shin worked in his bike shop and I went to a college nearby. We both were 20 now. I didn't talk talk Takeomi anymore. It's not like we're mad at eachother. It's more like he's getting a little reckless with his life and doesn't want any help. I didn't mind though. I focused more on college and I only hung out with Shin. I'll talk to Takeomi when he's ready.

Right now I was just sitting down on my bike at the side of the road debating what to do. I was by a bridge,  just facing the ocean as I leaned up on my bike. "I'm bored." I had a free day from school and Shin was working so I didn't have anything else important to do.

(That how she was for reference.)

I heard a bunch of motorbikes coming from behind me on the road

I heard a bunch of motorbikes coming from behind me on the road. I turned around and, "Manjiro?!" "Heya, N/n." What's happening right now. I'm a bit confused. He and his friends pulled over and Manjiro came running toward me and jumped on me for a hug. I almost fell because I didn't get to stand up properly. "Cute moped" I said, trying not to laugh. I mean he has this little cute bike and his friends got these cool ones.

He huffed as he ignored what I just said. "This is our gang." I felt a laugh trying to come out of my mouth as I looked at him and all his friends. "Y-yeah,.. what's the name of this gang?" "The Tokyo Manjiro Gang." "Ah, that's a long,.....weird name." "Mikey, it's Tokyo Manji gang." A familiar voice shouted.

"Keisuke?" "Heya, N/n!" He said as he rubbed the back of his neck and smiled. To be honest, I thought that Manjiro would take over Black Dragons when he grew up. But he went out of his way and joined a whole new gang,....weird kid. "So where are you all headed." "The beach" I didn't know most of the kids here. Besides Manjiro, I only knew Keisuke. Whenever Manjiro friends would come over, I either go out with Shin or be studying in my room. The only other kids I know are Senju and Haru because they're Takeomi's siblings.