Part 1- The Suzuki Sisters

Kagura was walking with her friends. Tenma, Aoi, and Shinsuke to the soccer club room. They were chatting happily. When they reached the clubroom, there were 2 twins. 'Hmm.. I haven't seen them before.' Kagura thought to herself. "What are your names?" Coach asked the twins. "I'm Suzuki Mizuki" Said one of them. "And, I'm Suzuki Miyuki." Said the other one. Then, Coach asked them a question. "Do you like soccer?" 'Oh, I know what's going on.' Kagura thought. "Yes." The twins replied. "Okay, then. Welcome to the team!" Coach said. The twins smiled. One of the twins had light blue eyes while the other had dark blue eyes.
While they were practicing, Mizuki was trying to steal the ball from Kagura but Kagura blocked her and passed it to Tenma. "Wow, you're good." Mizuki said. "Thanks, ehh... What's your name?" Kagura asked. "Oh, my name is Suzuki Mizuki." Said the light blue eyed girl. "Oh, I'm Kagamoshiko Kagura . Nice to meet you." Kagura said in a cheerful voice. Soon after, they went back to practice.
After practice, Kagura ran to Mizuki and Miyuki with Tenma and the others and introduced themselves. After that, they walked home together. While they were walking home, Kagura asked. "Umm.. Mizuki, Miyuki, how old are you?" Mizuki smiled. "Well, We're 14. And you?" She replied. "Oh, I'm 13 and so are Tenma, Aoi, and Shinsuke." Kagura said. "I see.." Mizuki replied. Soon, they reached Mizuki and Miyuki's house. "Well, this is our house. Bye guys!" Miyuki and Mizuki waved to them and they waved back. Then, they entered the house. After everyone went home, Kagura told her parents about Mizuki and Miyuki. Then, they ate their dinner and went to sleep. Kagura was excited to see them again and play soccer with them again.