Part 8- The Mirror Key

They immediately followed the white road after they found it. It was a long journey back. Good thing they didn't bump into those elves again. After a long day, they finally reached the castle. The guards let them in and led them to the Queen's throne room. After they reached there. The queen saw them and stood up. "Oh, I'm glad you made it here safely." Said the queen with a warm smile. "So, do you have the 3 pieces of the key?" Asked the Queen. "Yes, we have it here." Kagura said as she got the box with the 3 pieces inside. She handed it to the queen. "Excellent. Our fairies will have it put together by tomorrow. For now, you need some rest from your long journey." The queen said with a smile. The servants led each of them to a bedroom. "Wow! This castle is bigger than I thought." Said Kagura. Everyone was amazed by how big the castle is. After everyone was in their rooms, they slept soundly.
The next day, Raimon was gathered in the Queen's throne room. She was holding the pearl box. She handed it to them. "Now, do you remember the wall with the carved shape of a mirror in it?" Asked the queen. The team thought for a second and nodded. "Good, now, when you go there, you will see a small keyhole. That's where you will put the key. The mirror will transport you back to your world as if nothing happened." Said the queen. "Thank you very much for your help!" Said Raimon. Then, they started to go to the wall.
After they found it, they looked for the small keyhole and found it. They inserted the key and it fit perfectly. Then, the mirror was starting to suck Raimon again. Back to their world...