Part 4- The Elf Fields

It didn't take long for Raimon to find the blue road. They quickly followed it. On their way, they entered a small forest. While they were walking through they heard something. "Hey!" Said a squeaky voice. Raimon looked around and saw no one. "Hey!!" Said the squeaky voice again. They looked down and saw a small pointed eared creature. An elf! "How dare you intrude our precious fields!" The elf said. "Oh, I'm sorry, we need to pass by your fields." Miyuki said. "Fine, we will let you pass if you win against us in a soccer match!" The elf said. Suddenly, a group of elves appeared. "I heard that soccer is a popular sport in your world." The elf said. "Challenge accepted." Said Tenma. And everyone nodded. They quickly took their positions. "Okay, whoever scores the first point wins." The elf said. "Okay." Raimon replied.
They quickly took their positions. The elves started the kickoff. Mizuki tried to steal the ball and she succeeded. But the elves quickly stole it again. But, Raimon won't give up easily. Tenma quickly stole it and passed it to Tsurugi. He quickly did a hissatsu technique. "Death Drop!" He shouted. The shot was so fast that the goalkeeper wasn't able to defend. They quickly scored. "Hmm... You're really good." The elf said. "So... Can we pass now?" Kagura asked. "Yeah, go ahead." Said the elf. Raimon thanked them and left. "Those guys were a bit troublesome though." Said Kagura and everyone nodded. Then, they continued to follow the blue road.