Part 7- The Troll's Challenge

Before the match started, Coach Endou explained the positions. "Eh?! M-Me? A d-defender?!" Kagura said surprised. "Yeah." Said coach. "B-But why?" Asked Kagura. "It will help us win." Replied Coach Endou. "O-Okay...." Replied Kagura.
After that, they took their positions. 'Me a defender? Why?' Kagura kept thinking. She shook her head. 'No, I have to focus.' She thought again. When the kickoff started, she only has eyes on the ball. Tenma passed it to Shindou. But then, it was stolen easily by a troll. "They seem lighter than they look." Shindou said. The trolls were already at the defense. Kagura tried to steal it and, to her surprise, she stole it. She quickly passed it to Mizuki and she dribbled forward. She passed it to Miyuki then, passed it to Tsurugi. He used his hissatsu but, the goalkeeper stopped it. Raimon was shocked. 'They're that good?!" Everyone thought. The trolls moved up to Raimon's defense again. Kagura tried to steal it again but failed this time. The troll got through the defense and we're face to face with Shinsuke. The troll did a hissatsu technique. It was too fast that Shinsuke wasn't able to stop it. So, they scored. 0-1
The first half ended with a score of 0-2. Raimon took a break for a while. Everyone looked sad. "Guys, it's okay. We can take back a point at a time." Said Tenma. "Yeah. Tenma is right." Said Shindou. ......
The second half is about to start. Everyone took their positions again. When the kickoff started, the trolls quickly moved up with the ball. Kagura ran towards them and quickly stole the ball. She dribbled forward. She passed it to Tenma then, Tenma passed it back to her. She quickly moved up and got passed the defense. She used her hissatsu "Icicle kick!" She shouted. Soon, they scored. 2-1 "Nice Kagura!" Said Tenma. "Hehe, thanks." Kagura replied. Then, she went back to the defense.
Raimon scored another point by Nishiki's keshin. They were tied! At the end of the match, Raimon won by a score of 3-2. "Okay, we won. Give us the piece of the Mirror Key." Said Tsurugi, still annoyed. "Fine, we'll give it to you." Said the elder with his arms crossed. One of the trolls went inside a cave, and went back with something in his hand. He gave it to the elder. The elder gave it to Raimon. "There, happy now?" Said the troll. "Thank you." Kagura said. She put the last piece in the pearl box given by the mermaids. "We'll be going now. By the way, do you know the way back to the castle?" Asked Mizuki. "Hmm.... Just follow the white road." Replied the elder. "Thank you bye!" Said Mizuki. Then, they left the troll valley.