Part 3- Enchanted World

While they were walking, they heard a group of footsteps and clanking of armor. Suddenly, a group of soldiers appeared. When they saw Raimon, one of the soldiers quickly drew a sword. "Who are you?! Identify yourselves!" The soldier said. "U-Um, w-we w-were transported here by a m-mirror." She said a bit scared. The soldier gasped. And, he put his sword back. "My apologies humans." The soldier said while bowing down. "Please, follow us, our Queen will be glad to help you." He said. The team just nodded. They followed the soldiers.
After around 5 minutes, they reached a castle. They just followed the soldiers to the front gate and inside the castle. There, they saw a beautiful lady sitting in her throne. The soldiers quickly bowed down. Then, Raimon bowed down as well. The Queen was smiling. She stood up and walked closer to Raimon. "You may stand up now, humans." The queen said. Raimon slowly stood up and looked at the queen. She had a warm smile on her face. "Hello!" She said. "U-Um, we need to go back to our world." Kagura said nervously. "Of course! We will help you." She said. "Let me explain. The only way to get out is to gather the 3 pieces of the mirror key. I have the first piece here." One of the servants gave the queen something. It was a piece of a key. It was very shiny. The key reflected the light that was shining on it. Like a mirror. "When you gather all of the pieces, bring it back here and we will have to put the pieces together." She said. She handed them the first piece. "The second piece is in the mermaid lagoon. And the last one is in the troll valley." She said. "Trolls?!" Shinsuke said scared. "It's okay. The trolls are harmless. Unless you disturb them or approach them in the wrong way." She said. Shinsuke just nodded slowly. "Um, can I ask you something?" Mizuki said. "Yes dear, what is it?" The Queen replied. "Um, how were we transported here?" Mizuki asked. "Oh, every once in 500 years, the mirror is activated for 3 days only. It appears in random places in the human world and if people stay near the mirror for too long, they get sucked in. You'll have to hurry and gather the pieces in 3 days or you will be stuck here in the next 500 years." She said. Everyone gasped. "Now, off you go. The mermaid lagoon is north of here. Just, make sure to follow the blue road. The green road leads to the troll valley." She said. "Thank you." Tenma said. And they left the castle and into the forest looking for the blue road.