Part 6- The Troll Valley

After they found the green road, they followed it immediately and luckily, those elves didn't show up again or something. It was a long journey. And they have 1 more day to gather all of the pieces and put them together. It didn't take long until they have reached a strange, dark valley. It had a warmer temperature than other places. They saw a lot of rocks. Suddenly, it started to move. 'Those must be the trolls' Kagura thought. The rocks came closer to them. And it 'unrolled' themselves. Trolls! "We were expecting you humans." Said one of the trolls. He must be the eldest. "You are looking for the last piece of the mirror key. Right?" Said the eldest. Raimon just nodded slowly. "Okay, but first, you have to win against us in a soccer match." Said the eldest with a grin. "Yeah, but first, do you even know how to play soccer?" Tsurugi asked in an annoying tone again. "Yeah, we're good." Said the eldest. "Okay, challenge accepted." Said Tenma. "This will be a whole match." Said the eldest again. Raimon nodded. "But, I have to warn you. If you lose, you will have to become our servants." The eldest said. "Ehh?! Why?!" Asked Tenma surprised. "To be honest, we don't like humans." said the eldest frowning a bit. "And, we won't go easy on you." He added. Raimon was starting to get nervous. "Now, get ready." Said the eldest again. And they started to get ready.