Part 2- The Mysterious Mirror

The next day Kagura and the others were walking to the clubroom, when they reached there, no one was there yet. "Hmm.. We must be early." Mizuki said and the others nodded. In the wall, there was a mysterious mirror. Kagura and her friends were wondering why there's a mirror in their clubroom. "Well, at least we can put our makeup properly." Kagura joked. Then everyone laughed. Suddenly, an image appeared in the mirror. It was a beautiful forest. They were really surprised. "E-Ehh?! How did a forest appear?!" Tenma said surprised. "I-I don't know..." Aoi said. Shinsuke was getting scared. While the twins were looking at the forest. After a few seconds, the mirror was beginning to suck them in. They tried to resist. But then, it was too strong and sucked them in completely.
They were transported to the beautiful forest they saw in the mirror. "Aww... My head hurts. Can't that mirror suck us in and throw us here in a less painful manner?" Miyuki complained. After a while, they looked around them. "Hmm... Let's walk around. I don't think that mirror is going to bring us back." Mizuki said as she looked at where the mirror used to be. There was a dull looking gray wall. It had a carved shape of a mirror on it. "See, told you so." She added. "B-But, I'm scared. let's stay here for a while." Shinsuke said. "Well, okay." Kagura said. They sat down on the green grass and waited for a while, then, the carved mirror on the gray wall was shining, then, the rest of the team appeared with Coach Endou. "Guys! How did you get here?" Tenma asked. "Actually, we were supposed to ask you the same question." Tsurugi said. "Oh, we were sucked in by the 'mirror'." Tenma replied. "We were sucked in too." Shindou said. "Well, let's walk around now since everyone is here. Is that okay with you Shinsuke?" Mizuki asked. "I g-guess so." He said. "Okay, let's go!" Mizuki said. Then they started walking around.