1

"Jungkook breakfast's ready!" Mckayla shouted from the kitchen as I was looking for the right outfit to wear today. Picking clothes up and putting them over myself looking at the mirror. My bed was full of discarded clothes at this point.

"I made pancakes" she shouted again.

God, I love her pancakes.

"Just a second" I shouted back finally settling for an outfit that I liked and putting it on.

"I'll put syrup on yours if you don't hurry up, they'll get soggy" she shouted again making me sprint to the door "NO! DONT!" I ran through her apartment and sat on a stool. A stack of pancakes sitting in front of me. My mouth watered at the sight.

"Here, good morning" she said handing me the bottle of syrup.

"Thanks for making pancakes, yours are my favorite!" I said as I started to dig in, stuffing big pieces of delicious Mackayla-made pancakes. "Hey slow down there big cheeks" she laughed sitting across from me with a plate of her own.

"Well as this is our last day living together I thought I'd make your favorite" she said reaching out to ruffle my hair. I frowned and looked down "I'm never going to see you again" I said pouting. "Oh stop that, I'm not moving to another country it's just three hours away" she said trying to convince me to not be sad.

But how could I not?

McKayla has been my only friend for the longest time now, and she let me stay in her house after I had nowhere else to stay. She's been my comfort and savior when things got difficult with my past relationship. She's always there to listen to me and give me advice. And she didn't hesitate to let me live with her.

But now that she got into her dream university, she's moving. I'm so happy for her but at the same time, I will miss her like crazy.

"Are you ready to go and meet your new housemates?" She asked me. "Yeah it was the only frat house with a vacant spot left so I hope they are nice" I said finishing up my pancakes. "I know they will be, I see you chose a cute outfit, I like it" she said smirking and eyeing me from head to toe. "I have to make a good first impression" I said proudly.

"Your very lovable Jungkook I don't think you have anything to worry about" she said smiling and I immediately felt more confident.

"Well, go gather your stuff so I can drop you off" she said as she took my empty plate and put it in the sink.

I quickly went to my room and finished filling my suitcase with the few things that I owned.

After I was ready to go I took the suitcase, went outside and loaded it in the trunk.

I had already contacted one of the guys that lived in the frat house and he said that there was only one spot available and that I should come by for them to meet me.

I feel this is some kind of interview.

But I really hope they let me stay because Mckayla is moving tomorrow and after that, I'll have nowhere else to go. Besides I already brought all my stuff.

After a 30-minute ride, we stopped by a beautiful house, it looked expensive and well-kept, it wasn't a mansion but it wasn't average looking at all.

"You sure this is the one?" I asked Mckayla looking out the window. "This is the direction you sent me" she said double checking on her phone. "Then this is it, 'cause that's the one they sent me" I said now stepping out of the car.

Mckayla got out as well to help me get my suitcase out of the trunk. I could do it myself but I know she wants a proper goodbye. So as she put the suitcase down and looked at me, we both smiled. "I'm going to miss you so much" she said going for a tight hug."I'm going to miss you too... thank you for everything" I said now getting a little emotional.

She quickly noticed the tone of my voice and pulled back putting her hands on my shoulders and looking at me with a smile. "Don't hesitate to call me if you need anything okay? And take care of yourself Jungkook, be careful" I nodded and smiled "I will" "good" she responded.

"Goodbye kook" she ruffled my hair before walking back and getting inside of the car. I waved as she honked two times driving away.

I looked back at the house and sighed. I took my suitcase and started walking toward the front door.

I'm very excited to be part of a frat house and to start college. This is a new chapter in my life that I am ready to start. I just hope I can make a good first impression and that I actually like the guys and they aren't just the typical college douchebags.

I put my suitcase to the side so they can't see it. I'm planning to leave it there until they actually tell me I can stay. I don't want to seem rude bringing all my stuff in when we haven't even met.

I press the doorbell two times before a guy starts to open it.

Oh shit

I'm not surviving this