12

This is a long one. I'm sorry for taking so long people, college has been crazy. 

love yall

----------------------

Everyone was sitting at the breakfast table. Yoongi was looking especially sleepy. Taehyung and Jimin had woken up too, and were sitting next to Namjoon, wanting to be far from Hobi cause they were salty he had woken them up.

"Uhm Nam, could you slow down? you're going to choke" Jin looked at Namjoon concerned while the other was stuffing pancake into his mouth like someone was going to take it away.

Namjoon swallowed "I can't slow down, I'm going to run late for my meeting" he managed to say before standing up and hurrying to take his plate to the sink.

"I swear to god he's more busy than the president himself" Jin argued taking a sip from his juice.

"It's so hot" Hoseok eyes were sparkling as he looked at their leader with his cheek propped on his palm.

"You find everything that Namjoon does hot, Hobi" Taehyung declared truthfully.

"That's not my fault. Is his" At that moment Namjoon walked out of the kitchen to grab his stuff so he could go. "See?!" Hobi pointed out to Namjoon with both hands looking for the others to get his point.

"Yeah he's hot" Yoongi commented while eating some pancake and Hoseok turned to him "Thank you!"

Jungkook chuckled, amused by their conversation.

Namjoon stood there confused for a second "I don't have time for this" he stated and went to pick up his wallet and phone from the table.

"Aw, You don't have time for us professor?" Jimin grabbed Namjoon's arm, looking up at him with big innocent eyes that did not go at all with what he was probably thinking.

Namjoon tried taking Jimin's little fingers off his wrist "No I don't, I can't be late" he warned, knowing what was going through Jimin's mind.

He didn't have time for that, even though he wished he had.

"I want some lessons too! I'm doing so bad professor, you need to punish me!" Hoseok shouted almost wanting to tackle Namjoon so he could stay a while.

It was weird for Jungkook to see Hoseok talking like that. He always seemed so dominant. Guess he had his exceptions and Namjoon was one of them.

Suddenly, Jin's hand was wrapped around his other wrist taking it away from where Namjoon was trying to break free from Jimin "Come on teach, we could use a lesson or two. You're already dressed the part"

Namjoon looked at Jin, he knew that the older was aware of the effect he had on him and he gladly took advantage of it "Jinnie I really have to g-" he was interrupted by a kiss from Jin.

Jungkook was growing uncomfortable in his pants seeing the scene.

"I know you have" Another deep kiss was placed on Namjoon's lips.

Did he really have to go to that meeting? A couple more kisses weren't going to take so much time anyway. He could stay for a few minutes.

He kissed Jin back.

But suddenly Jin pulled away

Why was Jin pulling away?! Namjoon though

"Jimin let go of Namjoon" he ordered

Jimin pouted "But-"

"Let go"

Now Namjoon was the one disappointed