2

A/N: Hi everyone! ill try something different for this book and make it in a 3rd person POV. Thank you for reading!

__________________

Jungkook stood at the entrance of the house looking at the much taller boy that had opened the door. his jaw almost hit the floor at the sight of this man, he was so good-looking, and right off the bat seemed so cool, he could not believe that he was going to be his housemate.

well, that was if they accepted him.

And now that he thought about it, if they all looked like him maybe he wouldn't fit in. He started to worry at the thought of them not letting him join

because he had nowhere else to go.

"can I help you?" the boy said, snapping Jungkook out of his thoughts.

putting both hands together in front of him nervously he bowed slightly "Hi I'm Jeon Jungkook, I came for the vacant spot" he said.

"did you now?" Taehyung said looking at the freshman from head to toe. He was perfect, just what they were looking for. he loved how the boy was trying hard to hide his nervousness.

"y-yeah I don't know if it was you I talked to on the phone. are you Namjoon?" Jungkook asked.

"oh no, my name is Taehyung" Tae said, smirking at the stutter.

"Oh, nice to meet you Taehyung" Jungkook chimed trying to be as friendly as he could in front of the cool guy. "nice to meet you too, come on in" Taehyung said stepping aside to let Jungkook in.

As soon as Jungkook walked into the house he was impressed. It was so beautiful and organized, it did not look like a frat house at all.

"You have a nice house" Jungkook pointed out while walking in and looking around. "Thanks" Taehyung responded closing the front door behind him. "Go sit on the couch, I'll be right back" Taehyung said leaving to go upstairs.

When Jungkook looked in the direction where the couch was he noticed that someone was sitting there. He didn't want to be awkward but he didn't know what to do.

He slowly started to approach the couch and just when he was going to cautiously see who was there, the person turned, startling Jungkook and making him jump back.

"Oh you must be the freshman!" The guy sitting on the couch said.

Just as Jungkook had expected he was extremely good-looking, with plump lips and perfect features. He had smaller proportions than Taehyung.

"Y-yeah I'm Jungkook" he said with a smile and a little wave not knowing where to look afterward and fidgeting with his hands.

"Aww you're so cute, I'm Jimin" the smaller boy cooed making Jungkook blush a little.

"Come sit here, I bet Taehyung is getting the others so they can meet you" Jimin explained quickly going to where Jungkook was, taking his hand and dragging him to the couch.

"Sit" jimin said and Jungkook did. Jimin took a seat beside the new boy, he was sitting casually crossing one leg over the other, while Jungkook had his feet glued together and hands over his knees.

Jimin Eyed the new boy from head to toe, and Jungkook couldn't help but look down as he felt the intense stare the small boy was giving.

Jimin grinned at how the boy was acting, it would be fun to play with him.

"So Jungkook" Jimin started talking "yes?" Jungkook looked at him "what are you going to study?" Jimin asked

"oh! I signed up for the film mayor and then later I'll add a video editing minor!" Jungkook said excited to study what he was passionate about.