11

Hoseok woke up early in the morning as he usually did, and as soon as he stepped out of his room he was met with the delicious smell of maple syrup and chocolate that was coming from the kitchen.

There was only one person in the house who could beat Hobi to waking up early, and that person was so busy making pancakes for everyone that he didn't notice Hobi entering the kitchen.

"Morning Hyung!" he spoke a little too loud for 6 in the morning, which made Jin, who was calmly flipping pancakes, jump surprised burning his arm in the process. 

"OH F-" he stopped himself to just hold his arm and suffer. 

"Shit sorry Hyung I didn't mean to scare you"

"That's okay Hoba, at least it was accidental, I swear to god ill kill Yoongi if he scares me one more time" Jin said sounding irritated by remembering the hundred times that Yoongi has purposely stood quietly behind him, just for him to turn around and scare himself.

"are those chocolate chip pancakes?!" Hobi questioned "yes, and they are almost ready, so could you go wake the othe-" Jin couldn't even finish his sentence when Hobi had his head already a sticking out the kitchen door "BREAKFAST IS READY! WAKE THE FUCK U-" his shout was cut off by very big hand covering his mouth

"I can also yell Hoseok, I meant to go to their rooms to wake them up, now can you do that? mh?" Jin said taking off his hand "Oh yeah sorry" Hoseok responded and hurried upstairs to where everyone was most likely still sleeping.

"Good morning Hoba" said an already dressed and ready-to-go Namjoon with a book in hand since he liked reading a little in the morning after breakfast.

"God, why are you already dressed?..." Hoseok questioned still in his pajamas, stopping mid-staircase and then noticing that Namjoon was a little overdressed for just a normal college day, as he was wearing a tie.

"...and why so formal Mr president?". He questioned.

"Oh I have a student council meeting at 8 and I have to make it there before everyone shows up so I make sure that everything is ready, and also today some professors and administrative staff are coming to the meeting because of the new project that we presented last week about the new investigation facility for students and we're going to negotiate the budget... aaaaand your not listening to me" Namjoon stopped himself when he saw how lost Hobi's eyes looked.

"Shit I'm sorry Nam I just-"

"got turned on?"

"yes very, but I can't help it if you look like a hot professor and start saying smart people stuff, it turns me on" Hobi said still looking at Namjoon like he wanted to eat him.

"eyes up here Hoe suck" Namjoon joked and Hobi rolled his eyes walking away from him after seeing that he wasn't the one that needed to be woken up.

That left 4 people to wake up, the three maknaes and yoongi. He decided to go to Yoongi first since it was easier, the 95's always being a pain in the ass to wake up.

Carefully Hobi opened Yoongi's door after knocking a few times and not having a response, ignoring the message written on the carpet that clearly said: "fuck off".

"yoongi-a? breakfast is ready..." Hobi said into the darkness that was yoongi's room, taking a minute to adjust his sight so he could see where the older was. there was a weird-shaped lump on the bed so Hoseok knew that Yoongi was still sleeping.

"good morning love..." Hobi said with a soft voice touching gently the lump on the bed. The same lump that started groaning and moving after hearing Jhope's voice.