8

The next morning Jungkook woke up early because Hoseok had texted him before going to sleep that they would go at 8 am to get him tested.

The ride there was pleasant, Hoseok didn't actually flirt with Jungkook or anything, which he found weird remembering the way the older was acting last night.

But Jungkook wasn't disappointed cause they actually had a very nice and long conversation on their way there, he could feel a certain warmth when he was with Hoseok, the older just had so much energy, that Jungkook could easily feel it from the passenger seat.

After getting all the tests done, Hoseok finding out that Jungkook had a fear of needles and getting the results back all negative, they started to head home...

"Hoseok Hyung I'm telling you, she took like a gallon of my blood" Jungkook whinnied while looking at the bandaid on his arm. "It wasn't that much kook, you're just a baby" Hoseok said teasing the younger "I'm not a baby!" Jungkook whinnied again sulking on his sit and pouting just like a baby, which made Hoseok laugh some more

"well we have your tests and that means that the contract just started, so yes, you are our baby now sweetheart" Hoseok said smiling while he was looking ahead at the road. He felt how Jungkook moved in Embarrassment and he just knew that the new boy was blushing.

Jungkook was indeed blushing, the idea of now being their sub was too much to handle for him, he was so excited and loved the way Hoseok said he would be their baby, he felt cared for already.

"And you can call me Hobi Hyung, all the younger ones do" Hobi said looking briefly at Jungkook that just nodded and said okay while smiling.

They were getting closer already

Hoseok knew that as soon as they got home everyone would want to be with Jungkook, especially the clingy ones like the 95s, so he wanted to have some time alone with him before getting home. Not that he wouldn't be with him later, because he was definitely already planning his sessions with the boy.

But the members didn't know how long it took for the tests to get done, and having Jungkook already with him, he might as well take advantage.

"Do you want ice cream sweetheart?" Jungkook's doe eyes immediately grew wider "I would never say no to ice cream Hyung" he said smiling and Hobi just laughed changing the direction they were going "let's go then, a new place just opened and it looks really cool"

After driving for a while they both arrived at the ice cream shop, it was a French ice cream shop and it looked really expensive, they got in and Jungkook was looking at everything, there were towers of macaroons and the icecreams were all displayed beautifully.

Jungkook looked at all the flavors available with his mouth already watering

"welcome! What can I get for you?" A cute guy said behind the counter "get whatever you want kook" Hobi whispered into Jungkook's ear and looked up at the worker smiling "I'll get a single scoop chocolate cone" Hobi said and the guy started to prepare his order "and I'll get a double scoop strawberry cone!" Jungkook said excitingly.

Once they got their ice creams they both went outside to the terrace.

As Jungkook sat down a thought came to mind

This looked too much like a date

No, this isn't a date Jungkook, don't get your hopes up. You're under a contract and that's it, they are not your boyfriends. He scolded himself as a way of not getting delusional.

"What's that on your napkin?"

"Huh?" Jungkook asked confused "there's something written on your napkin kook" Hobi said pointing at the napkin wrapped around Jungkook's cone.