7

"In order to stay here with us you will have to follow certain rules" Namjoon began to explain and Jungkook was trying to hide the excitement that was bubbling inside him, it was really in his nature to follow orders

And this was exactly what had caused him problems in the past

But these guys were different

At least that's what Jungkook hoped

"We prepared a contract for you to sign to make everything clear, so read it thoroughly okay pet?" Hoseok added and soon after, Namjoon was handing Jungkook the contract.

Jungkook nodded and concentrated on reading

_________

Submissive rules and consent form

By signing this contract the Sub agrees to follow all the rules stated below to their full extent.

1. The sub agrees that by joining this frat house, he will have to stay for a minimum of one year as a member. If after said year has passed the submissive wants to leave the frat house, he is free to do so. However if he wants to leave before said year has passed then he will have to pay for all the expenses that the doms provided him for the time that he stayed (Housing, food, clothing, toys, accessories, etc). He will not have to do this if he completes a year as a member of the frat house.

2. For the time that the submissive is a member of the frat house he is prohibited from having any sexual relationships with people outside of the group.

3. The sub will take an STD test and is required to come as clean before initiating any sexual activities with the group.

4. He will refer to each member as 'Hyung' in a casual setting and will call each member by the name of their choice whenever they ask to.

6. The submissive promises to express truthfully whenever he feels uncomfortable or whatever opinion he might have.

5. Each member will give the submissive a set of rules and boundaries costumed to their liking. But the submissive will obey the following rules always:

-No cursing
-No staying outside after 12 am 
-Showing grades at the end of each month
-No Touching himself unless he's allowed to

6. The sub will provide the doms with a list of all the things that are off-limits for him, and the doms are obligated to not do any activity that includes something stated on that list.

7. The sub will also provide a list of his likings.

8. The sub will have to choose a save word that's easy to remember and that will not come up in normal conversation. He will not use the safe word incorrectly nor will the doms.
Doms save word: Red

9. The sub will follow and obey every order given by any of his six doms

10. If the sub fails to follow orders or the rules above, the doms will have the power to punish the sub in any way they see fit without damaging the sub's health.

If the sub or the doms want to make alterations to the rules stated in this contract, both parties will have to come to a consensus or it will not be changed as all the rules were already agreed upon at the moment of signing.

By signing this contract the submissive agrees to all the things stated above and will follow them accordingly.

the contract starts after the STD results are in

Signatures

Doms
x _________________
x _________________
x _________________
x _________________
x _________________
x _________________