9

"Did you hear what Hoseok said, baby?" Taehyung asked with a deep tone that made Jungkook shiver, it was such a seductive voice and it was clear that he wasn't faking it, that was just the way his voice was, which was so hot. Both Jimin and Taehyung were still gripping Jungkook's thighs and massaging them thoroughly.

Jungkook really liked them touching him like that, he really did. But even if he was enjoying it and wanted more, he didn't want to come off as desperate.

We could say that he was a little, if not very, insecure about a lot of things.

First of all, he was scared of being too clingy when people didn't want that. Yes, he could get needy sometimes and he couldn't help it. But when he was in a relationship with Daniel, his then-boyfriend had told him to not be annoying whenever he needed a little bit of support or attention. 

So Jungkook learned to be very careful not to annoy people with his personality.

Because of this, Jungkook was quick to think in his little brain, that Taehyung and Jimin maybe didn't want to be with him at the moment and that they were just doing it because Hoseok told them to.

Yeah he had to sort out his insecurities

Taehyung and Jimin were both confused when Jungkook got up from the couch abruptly after what Tae asked

"N-no I didn't hear anything, he said something? I don't think so- oh! look at the time- I have to- yeah..." Jungkook laughed off awkwardly while he started to walk away.

Taehyung and Jimin shared a confused look, maybe Jungkook was having second thoughts about this whole thing, but they weren't about to let the younger leave.

"Stop right there Jungkook," The deep voice of Taehyung who was still sitting on the couch next to Jimin said. And Jungkook stopped immediately.

"Turn around and come back here" Tae ordered, and Jungkook did. He stood in front of the two guys. "Sit down" Tae commanded pointing to the carpet in front of them.

Jungkook sank to his knees and crossed his feet one on top of the other before sitting down on them.

"What's up kook? Are you having second thoughts about the arrangement?" Jimin asked, his voice softer and careful to not spook again the sub. The younger boy's eyes grew in size as he panicked "No! I'm not! I really want to be here" Jungkook said shaking his hands.

Jimin and Taehyung relaxed at the statement. For a second they were worried that they were already going to lose the younger one.

but then if that wasn't the problem, what was it?

"Then what is it, baby?" Taehyung asked worriedly.

Jungkook thought it was best to just be honest, although he wasn't good at expressing how he felt sometimes. But he could give it a go. 

"I just don't want you guys to feel like you have to do something with me because Hoseok told you to" Jungkook blurted out quickly his eyes looking at the floor the whole time.

Jungkook was just the cutest thing, wasn't he?

Jimin and Taehyung couldn't help but coo internally at Jungkook for thinking that they wanted to be with him just because Hoseok had suggested it.

That wasn't the case at all.

"Oh, baby..." Taehyung said starting to brush his fingers through Jungkook's hair. The boy on the floor unconsciously smiled and was enjoying getting petted by Tae.

"...remember that we signed the contract too..." Taehyung continued "...we all want to be with you, we really do.

"Besides, We don't do stuff just because Hoseok tells us to, he's not our boss"

"I'm telling him you said that"

"Fuck! Yoongi where did you come from?!" Taehyung screamed as he and Jimin jumped, and Jungkook just whined because Taehyung was not petting him anymore.

"I'm eeeeverywhere" Yoongi said while doing some sort of spooky movement with his hands. The pale-skinned guy started to walk away with a playful smirk on his face.

He loved Teasing the Maknaes.

"Hyung" Tae called out worriedly before Yoongi could walk away. "yes?" He questioned turning around with his hands in his pockets. "don't tell Hobi Hyung what I said, you know how he gets" Taehyung said and Jungkook could have sworn he heard a slightly whiny tone. Also, what did he mean by you know how he gets. Taehyung is a dom, it didn't add up in Jungkook's book that he was concerned about Hoseok finding out and doing something about it.

Taehyung knew Hoseok very well, and he also was sure that if Yoongi told Hobi what he said about him not being their boss, it would be the perfect opportunity for him to start a scene... The punishment ones.

"Okay, I won't..." Yoongi promised with his hands up in surrender, and Taehyung let out a sigh of relief.

"...not yet anyway, I'll keep this information in hand, you never know if it might be of use later" Yoongi finished as he quickly disappeared into the hallway, playfulness clearly in his voice. "Hyuuuung" Taehyung whined and pouted while Jimin was just laughing, glad it wasn't him that had said it.

_________

I'm baaaack, I'm so sorry for the long wait.

I'll be uploading a longer chapter soon.

Love you all !!!