5

After several minutes of sitting on his bed like an idiot, Junkook finally processed what Yoongi, who had gone downstairs already, had said.

He felt excitement bubble up. Yoongi knew about BDSM, what were the odds, it wasn't every day that you found someone that was into it.

He stood up and paced around his room. A thought hit him like a truck and Jungkook's mouth fell open in realization.

If they all know about the rules, and now Jungkook was certain what they were about, then that must mean...

are they all into BDSM???

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat from excitement, but he quickly tried to calm himself down.

No Jungkook, you can't do this again, what if they take advantage of you, you promised that you would be more careful. Jungkook scolded himself so he could get back to his senses and hide the anticipation.

he decided not to overthink anymore and just go downstairs so they could tell him everything.

Jungkook took a deep breath and left his room, going to the dining room downstairs that was beside the kitchen. He saw Jimin putting plates down "Hey" Jungkook said coming closer to where the small boy was. "Hey Kook, could you bring the chopsticks please" Jimin asked "sure" he headed to the kitchen.

Jungkook almost fell back when the kitchen door flew open before he could reach it.

He took some steps back and was stunned by the scene in front of him.

"NAMJOON FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME, GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN" Jin yelled at Namjoon who was walking backwards as Jin showed him the way out with a wooden spoon. "I'm sorry Jinnie I just wanted to help" Namjoon said apologetically.

Jin took a deep breath to calm himself, seeing that Namjoon was truly sorry "I know Joon, but you broke two cups and a panhandle!, just don't come inside the kitchen, you can help Jimin set the table" Jin reasoned with him.

Namjoon was one of the harshest doms in this house and everyone followed his orders and respected the natural leader. But god was this guy clumsy, it balanced perfectly his personality, he was hardcore and serious at times but also clumsy and just adorable at others, not that he let the others baby him at all, but they loved to tease him about it.

But also Seokjin's kitchen was Seokjin's kitchen and everyone in the house knew that even though he was a switch, when he was cooking, that place was his and you needed his permission to do anything inside that perimeter, everyone except for Yoongi because he's a great cook.

He was the oldest, after all, so there was known respect for their Hyung...

...Well, only when Namjoon was not fucking the shit out of him and leaving the eldest of the house begging for more or passed out from exhaustion.

Hoseok had also tried to dom the older to change things up a little bit, but Jin seemed to only get into his subby self with Namjoon, and he still had the goal to dom him one time.

"yes, I'll go help Jimin" Namjoon retreated from the entrance of the kitchen and went to help Jimin.

Jungkook was intimidated by Jin, and he didn't want to get scolded so he noted to be careful. "hey can I get the chopsticks?" He asked and the elder turned to him "Are you clumsy?" Jin questioned "No I'm super careful" Junkook beamed, showing his bunny teeth.

Jin let him come in "on that drawer" he pointed out going back to stirring something in a frying pan.

Minutes passed and everyone had gathered at the table waiting for the food.