𝙸𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜

I glared at myself in the mirror. I was currently in the bathroom of Peter's apartment.

"Stop it."

I turned towards the door to see Peter leaning against it.

He had his arms crossed and a bored look on his face.

"You've been glaring at yourself for an hour."

I don't recognize myself.

I wanted to say that, but I didn't.

Also, to top it all off. I'm still hungry.

"Can you please talk to me?" He asked.

I took off my dirty hijab as he started to slowly walk over to me.

I took my hair out of the bun it was in and let out a deep breath.

"I'm starving, I need a bath, and I left all my clothes at the place I was running from." I said quietly.

I technically didn't need the clothes because they were ripped and dirty, but they were the only thing left I had of Jules.

Peter gently took the hijab from me and nodded.

"You can wear my clothes, I'll have Derek take you shopping tomorrow." He said.

I scoffed at the thought. "Would you really want to have one of Scott's friends take you?" He asked, amused. "I'm trying to picture Derek in the mall."

"Then I'll ask Lydia." He said.

"Who?" I asked.

"The strawberry blonde, she's a banshee."

"As for food, I have a steak that I was gonna cook. Would that be okay?" He asked.

I nodded my head and glanced at the tub.

I felt my face heat up in embarrassment at what I was about to ask. "What's wrong?"

"Could you help me?" I asked, motioning my head towards the tub. "I only have one arm and-"

"Of course." Peter interrupted, smirking.

I rolled my eyes and took off my shirt as he started the bath.

I smacked the back of his head when his blue eyes stopped at my chest.

"You know I don't wear bras, stop looking at me like that." I glared. "I haven't seen them in nine years."

"Am I supposed to care? Because I don't, now stop acting like a man-whore." I huffed, taking off my bionic arm.

Peter rolled his eyes, smiling to himself.

After I bathed, Peter and I sat at the table.

I glared at him when he kept glancing at me.

"Do you have to get cow blood everywhere?" He said. I looked down to see that there was blood trailing down my arm and onto the wooden table.

"You try eating raw bloody meat." I grumbled as I struggled to wipe the crimson liquid off.

He just shrugged his shoulders.

Hours had passed, Peter was asleep, I was awake.

The birds were chirping loudly outside. I had snuck into the living room when Peter fell asleep, I was sitting on the couch looking around at all the paintings that were hung up. "Darling?"

I looked over at my sleepy husband. "Do you normally go this long without sleep." He yawned.

"I'm a zombie, I don't need sleep." I said.

I like to close my eyes and pretend to be asleep though, it makes me feel human again.

Peter sat down next to me and hooked his arm around my waist. "I'll stay with you while you're up then."

I started to protest but stopped when I saw the look on his face. I put my head on his shoulder and sighed.

"Happy late birthday." Peter said groggily, pulling something out of his pocket. It was an iPhone.

"I thought you were broke?" I mumbled, slowly taking the phone from him.

"I was being over-dramatic." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes in amusement. "Right. I forgot how much of a drama queen you are." I laughed.