𝙸𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐

"That table's Italian." Peter said annoyed.

Braeden had plopped her feet on Derek's table.

We were currently in his loft. "So are these boots."

Derek and I laughed silently. "Are we gonna talk interior design and fashion, or are we gonna talk numbers?" She asked. Peter sighed deeply.

I watched as Derek stared at his reflection in a pair of sunglasses.

I heard Peter write on a crumbled up piece of paper and watched as he passed it to Braeden.

I saw her smirk at him and write a new number.

When Peter saw the price, he looked at her in disbelief.

"We're hiring you to find Kate, not assassinate the president." He said.

"I was hired by the Calaveras to find Kate. You're hiring me to find her first, going against the Calaveras is gonna cost you." She responded.

Peter wrote a new number but Braeden wasn't having it. Derek and I laughed again.

Derek rips the paper as Peter walked away.

"We'll pay." He said amused.

Peter turned to glare at him.

"Just find Kate, that's all we want."

When Braeden left, Peter slid the door closed and placed his hands on his hips. "Are you insane?!"

"We didn't have a choice. We spent a week looking for her and came up with nothing!"

"If we don't find out who told Kate about the vault, we don't get those bonds back. What do you think I'm going to do then, huh? Get a job?" Peter said.

I messed with my hand to keep myself from laughing again. "My resume is slightly out of date!"

"We got robbed, Derek."

My eyes widened when Derek roared.

His eyes were golden yellow.

"Oh that's a new look for you. What happened to your eyes?" Peter asked. "I don't know."

"But I'm willing to pay to find out." Derek said.

Derek and I were standing on the roof of the hospital with sheriff Stilinski.

"Uh, I guess you've been there long enough to learn that we need to be quick about this."

"Scott said he called himself a, uh, wendigo?"

I winced when Stilinski said the last word.

"Cannibalistic shapeshifters, but I haven't heard of them in Beacon Hills for a long time." Derek said.

"Must have been well hidden."

I smelled a new scent and started looking around.

"How many people did Scott say were up here?"

Looks like Derek did too.

"Just Sean and the axe murderer, who apparently has no mouth."

I paused and looked at the blood on the edge of the roof. I heard a hissing noise and looked over the edge to see a girl glaring at me. I frowned.