𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛

"You want to beat me?" Peter asks.

"You're going to have to kill me!" He throws Scott across the room into a wall. Liam steps forward.

Peter turns, grabs a church pew, and flings it toward him. Zara runs in front of him and tackles him, the pew shatters on a pillar. Peter roars at her.

She snarls loudly and turn back to Liam.

"You okay?"

He nods fearfully. "How are you married to him?"

She blinked as if she was actually thinking about it.

Peter steps toward Liam and Zara stands protectively in front of him. "You've turned on me too?"

She glared at him. "Back up."

"Step aside, love."

"I said back up, Peter." She repeated.

"Don't you trust me?"

Zara let out a loud roar that had him covering his ears. "I'm not stepping aside until you back up."

One of her zombies limps over and grunts.

"You really think this thing is going to stop me? How cute." Peter says. Zara smirks. "It's not for you."

He looked at her in confusion.

"She's watching him for me." She says, standing up.

Peter snarls and swings at her, she doges and backs up towards Scott.

He swings again and she catches his fist. "You tried to hit me." She scoffs. Peter glared at her.

"I did this for you!"

"No. No, you did this for yourself, honey."

Peter swings at her again and Scott knocks his hand away. Liam stares from behind the zombie.

Scott kept knocking Peter's arms away from Zara and himself. "Fight back for once, Zara!" Peter says.

"This isn't my fight, Peter. I'm just making sure you don't mess up and hurt anyone else."

Zara ducks and punches Peter in the stomach.

Peter bends over, Zara punches him in the nose, then the cheek, and then the jaw.

"I'm tired of fighting you." She says. Peter growls and claws at her, leaving marks on her face.

Marks that, for once, healed. "Oh shit." Stiles whispers. She glares up at him, some of her hair was clinging to her face but she was too angry to fix it.

For once, Zara let go. She let go of him. It was too quick for the pack to see ; Zara roared and then she just started to punch and scratch at Peter relentlessly.

She only stopped when she felt his blood hit her face.

Scott lands an uppercut and Peter flys into the air, crashing into a wall.

Scott leaps onto a table and kneels. He towers above Peter. "You were never an alpha, Peter."

"But you were always a monster."

Peter groans and Scott leaps, pulling his arm back.

Peter's jaw splits open and his head flings back against the wall.

The pack steps out into the middle of the room. Zara looks down at Peter, emotionless, and then snaps her head up. The zombie that was watching Liam grunts.

Stiles quickly steps away from it in fear. "She won't hurt you." Zara says calmly. "Not unless I tell her."

Stiles grimaces. "That's reassuring. Yeah, really, especially since you just mauled your husband!"